Zucchero - Fly

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lugano

Reaction score
+46° 1' 26.41", +8° 57' 5.40" (Switzerland)
Usually I listen to music in a biased way - I tear apart the Martin Logan component and the music component, i.e. I distinguish intrinsic values in music and their underscoring through our beloved electrostats. A nice exercise during the week, but on weekends things change. What comes out usually is a recommendation which sounds like "buy this, it will make your ML's sing" or "your ML's will make this CD really shine". It is the right thing to do in a ML forum, but after establishing a deeper relationship with the people here, I feel like going over this algorithm and yelling out about a cd that I listened to inside, with my CLSes, then brought over in the kitchen (ghettoblaster) and finally enjoyed outside while barbecueing (a $1500 5+1 Philips system).
I was so "happy" listening to this, independently from the gear playing it, that I felt the need to share the info. I hope you'll enjoy this as much as I did. Zucchero really shines on this album. Needless to say, I have his complete discography, but this album is something... a contribution to music which cannot go overlooked. And hopefully it will open your ears to this wonderful music interpreter which is mister Fornaciari aka Zucchero...

I'm talking about this CD:

Artist : Zucchero
Title : Fly
Year of Release : 2006
Record Label : Universal Records (Italy)
Genre : Pop / Rock / Blues
www Link: http://www.cduniverse.com/search/xx/music/pid/7287181/a/Fly.htm
Best tracks imho:

Shine
E di Grazia Piena

Attachments

• 38285.jpg
    38285.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 299
Back