You never know who is reading our Threads?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
W

Wayne

As some of you know I have had a problem getting a Mosaic vs Clarity and Fresco vs Vignette demo. As I have written along with you our collective thoughts on these subjects... I recieved a Private message from ML, it seems that they read this site to see what is really going on. They have promised to see what the problem is.Have any of you had similar experience with ML HDQ contacting you?

Thank God... I thought you were going to say "The Government."

I suppose it reaffirms my belief that this a great company that cares about their customers, yeah?

Even Galye posts

I think it was sometime last summer Gayle posted and commented on the site (it's in the archives somewhere).

I actually met Gayle once at the Las Vegas CES and he was a great guy to talk to. He was demoing a prototype sub maybe a year or two before actual production units were sold. We even bumped into him again having dinner at the Delmonico Steakhouse but he was having a business dinner so we didn't bother him. My wife has been a avid Martin Logan praiser ever since. :D

I will keep everybody posted on ML's "help". I will try to find Gayle's thread..If someone finds it let me know.

It also works the other way... remember "Big Brother" is watching.. and may whatever gods you believe in have mercy on your soul if you say something outside the realm of political correctness. :eek:

Hey Double D,

You also in the Toronto area. I'd love to see and hear other peoples ML setups. Maybe we could set up listen sometime.

Eric, You are welcome to message me privately and arrange something.
However, I don't use my Ascents in an HT config... only for 2 channel.
:cool:

To the powers that be (or Dear Santa):

This Graduate Student would love to accept any defective merchandise which may be wasting space down at the good ol' ML factory....

:D

-D

Muad'Dib said:
To the powers that be (or Dear Santa):

This Graduate Student would love to accept any defective merchandise which may be wasting space down at the good ol' ML factory....

:D

-D

I would settle for some info and pics of the new Stage LCR center. I have some new found money thats burning a hole in my pocket, :D I definitely want to put it into my HT, but with out knowing anything about the Stage, dont know if it worth waiting? :confused: need an ETA :D

Kruppy Thanks.... I just read Gayle's thread, and speaking of getting contacted I just recieved an email today from ML HDQ stating that the Tweeter store I visited was sent power cables, now all they have to do is contact me. So maybe a revisit might happen, I'm sure they will be happy to see me..."ha ha", I can hear it now... so he's the guy who complained !!!! Too bad I say, it's for the betterment of all potential customers!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back