You Folks Are Amazing

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

HI Folks,
I have owned CLSIIA's for 16 years. I am totally in love with these speakers. I live out in the middle of nowhere. I have a few friends that are seriously into audio but just population statistics alone predict that I will not know many audiophiles (or Loganphiles). Many times I have wondered if others felt the same way about these speakers as I do. I never dreamed that a Martin Logan Club existed.

Until last week. Then I found you. (Gee, that could be the name of a song.) It was obvious from the first that I found a place with people with like minds. And not just ML but the entire high end spectrum. This must be heaven.

This little note is to thank all of you participants and, most especially, the folks who had the vision to set this site up. Tom, I guess this means you. Good job.

Thanks, thanks, thanks.

Sparky

Last edited:
We look forward to sharing your experiences, knowledge, inputs and seeing your system posted on this web site (reminds me, I really need to update my system photos).

Welcome to the club.

hey Sparky, I share your feelings for it was about a year ago that I too came on board and have enjoyed the ride ever since ! Overall there is a good feeling of comradery along with sharing of audio knowlege and "lore" !

I too have been able to learn a bunch from the folks here this past year, hopefully you will be in attendance next June for the "Get together" in Lawrence , KS !!

Sparky, I searched the forums, and Google. Noone else used the term "Loganphile" before you. This is your word. I like it. It really does describe what most people here are. Welcome to the club.

Now we have two original forum words, Joeytitis and Loganphile :).

Sparky, I searched the forums, and Google. Noone else used the term "Loganphile" before you. This is your word. I like it. It really does describe what most people here are. Welcome to the club.

HI ralflar,
Hey, that's great. A new word. WOW.

Just to show my sincerity, I hereby bequeath the new word "Loganphile" to the site. Of course, you assume the responsibility of maintaining the dignity of the word. NO application to Maggies, or Sound Labs folks, or, horrors, B&W (hell, I own B&W's but no matter), etc. :)

Thanks, Sparky

"Joeytitis" Is that a medical term for man-boobs? Is there a doctor in the house?

:)

Alright Dave, so S. Freud was on to something :). Anyway, I had to hold on to my chair in order to not fall out of it, I was laughing so hard after reading your reply. I still suffer from the aftershocks. You have a keen eye and a great sense of humor. Aw, I'm still giggling.

Incidentally, I always thought of that disease as Upgratitis. Now I realize the proper name is Upgraditis. Guess Dave is right. Now go and laugh your behinds off at my expense. :D

Hi Sparky,

Glad you found us... Can I ask HOW you found us?

Would love for you to post your system in the "Member Systems" area.

Welcome and thanks!

Tom.

HI Folks,
I have owned CLSIIA's for 16 years. I am totally in love with these speakers. I live out in the middle of nowhere. I have a few friends that are seriously into audio but just population statistics alone predict that I will not know many audiophiles (or Loganphiles). Many times I have wondered if others felt the same way about these speakers as I do. I never dreamed that a Martin Logan Club existed.

Until last week. Then I found you. (Gee, that could be the name of a song.) It was obvious from the first that I found a place with people with like minds. And not just ML but the entire high end spectrum. This must be heaven.

This little note is to thank all of you participants and, most especially, the folks who had the vision to set this site up. Tom, I guess this means you. Good job.

Thanks, thanks, thanks.

Sparky

Great...... now my word has some man-boob connotation associated with it.

Just great... :( .

Joey

Hola Sparky...yoeyitis is a sickness that we, most ML users, have. But I think that it is a very good sickness to have!...happy listening and again welcome to the Club. Regards from Costa Rica,
Roberto.

Hi Sparky,

Glad you found us... Can I ask HOW you found us?

Would love for you to post your system in the "Member Systems" area.

Welcome and thanks!

Tom.

HI Tom,
I found you by blind luck. I was doing google searches to find a good picture of my CLSIIA's paired with my Kinnergetics SW-800 subs. I had seen this picure before but lost track of it. The Martin Logan Club was one of the search results I got. I opened the link and...well the rest is history. I believe the search object was "Martin Logan" but I'm not sure.

I plan on posting some system pictures. The problem is my system is very difficult to photograph. I've tried before but I was not happy with the results. I need to try again.

Thanks Again, Sparky

Last edited:
"Loganphiles" ~ I Love It...

Sparky,

Welcome to the ML Club!
Your listed system is marvelous. :D I agree with Tom we would consider it an honor to have it posted in the "Member Systems" section. We are the lucky one in having you here with us. :D Remember... Your knowledge and distictiveness will be added to our own to service us, resistance is futile... :D

Latest posts

Back