• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Martin Logan Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTS Balanced Force 210 pair dark cherry wood tops

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tktiomy56

Reaction score
Hey guys, recently purchased a rel 212se at an amazing deal at my dealer so I’m looking for a a new home or homes for my 2 BF 210s. I have boxes packaging accessories etc like new for each sub and both subs are immaculate near perfect condition with very little usage on either since I rarely have time to use my system anymore. I prefer local pickup as they are 100lbs each and would be costly to ship. I will sell them as a set or single depending on your needs/wants. I’m looking to get 2250$ For each as they are 3500 new plus tax and the only used units I see on the market that are perfect condition mint like with everything like new like mine are between 2500-2800 used. So 2250$ plus shipping or free local pick up for 1 or 4500$ for both and shipping fees per sub or free local pickup. Local pickup is in Austin Texas up in the hill country of bee cave lakeway. Thanks for looking and enjoy( I’ll add images when I have free time either tonight or tommorow)

forgot to add these subs are 1.2years, the 2nd one maybe 1.4.

Back