• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Martin Logan Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted WTB CLSIIZ working speakers. Panels can be older or not working. Electronic boxes need to be working.

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Packing and shipping would be difficult for me due to age/ health issues…if any thoughts you can reach me at 941-925-9902.

Packing and shipping would be difficult for me due to age/ health issues…if any thoughts you can reach me at 941-925-9902.
Good luck with the sale. Hope packing and shipping won't be a problem anymore.

I understand Wallacefi. While I do not know how your health issue compares to mine, I do know I am old. I am not able to think of a work around.

Duke this is a long shot but. Mike the owner of Audio Shark and Suncoast Audio is in Sarasota. You might reach out to him as he may know someone that could pack and arrange shipping for you.
Good luck
Brad

Hey, I'm just curious. Did you get this figured out?

Yes. Power cord issue. The good part is that I purchased a new set of panels (in advance of needing them) and got to have a new power supply from Martin Logan. What great support for such an old speaker. I will be installing the brand new panels around the end of December.

I am sorry for not updating this page.

Yes. Power cord issue. The good part is that I purchased a new set of panels (in advance of needing them) and got to have a new power supply from Martin Logan. What great support for such an old speaker. I will be installing the brand new panels around the end of December.

I am sorry for not updating this page.
That's good news, Duke! Glad that you still got the necessary support from Martin Logan. Good luck.

Back