• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Martin Logan Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB binding posts

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandon Hartwick

MLO Supporter
Reaction score
Hey guys

I'm in Ontario Canada and I'm looking for 2 sets of wing nut style binding posts (2 black 2 red). If anyone has some they'd sell and send me I'd really appreciate it.

This is the only picture I have at the moment
PXL_20220518_233046141.jpg

Hi, did you ever find those binding posts? Just updating.

Sorry, don't have any..

BUT, I do have a question... are those grid-like objects on the top of the woofer enclosure (behind the panels) cat-deterrent devices? if so, where did you get 'em?

Russ

Sorry, don't have any..

BUT, I do have a question... are those grid-like objects on the top of the woofer enclosure (behind the panels) cat-deterrent devices? if so, where did you get 'em?

Russ
That's exactly what they are lol. I got them off Amazon, they come in a roll and are very effective.

Screenshot_20221125-202949.png

Back in 2014, ML quoted me $18 each for a single binding post (tool-less type on left), so I looked around for something cheaper and more durable. But I soon gave up looking...

Attachments

• ML spkr binding post 3 types.JPG
    ML spkr binding post 3 types.JPG
    591.8 KB · Views: 0
Back in 2014, ML quoted me $18 each for a single binding post (tool-less type on left), so I looked around for something cheaper and more durable. But I soon gave up looking...
$18 each is actually really cheap, good binding posts are so ridiculously expensive you'd swear they were solid gold. The Martin Logan factory is local to me so maybe I'll shoot them an email.

Back