WiFi streaming and range

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey guys let's get back on subject here... getting a little off track and elephants on a pool cover are not very interesting and have nothing to do with audio! :rocker:

Gordon... seriously? I can't tell if you're joking or not. If so... cool. If not, I have to say - while this isn't the first time I've been "gently guided" back on topic, it is the first time it's happened within my own thread. This forum becomes much less fun and interesting to me when I'm urged to conform inside a thread I launched. Just sayin'

and these guys agree:

Attachments

• elephants.jpg
    elephants.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 93
Thanks for the info, I'll have to give it a try. My wireless modem is in the den at the front off the house and I always have a problem getting a good connection in the master bedroom which is in the back of the house.

Gordon... seriously? I can't tell if you're joking or not. If so... cool. If not, I have to say - while this isn't the first time I've been "gently guided" back on topic, it is the first time it's happened within my own thread. This forum becomes much less fun and interesting to me when I'm urged to conform inside a thread I launched. Just sayin'

and these guys agree:

Todd - Armed Forces, surely. If you no have - get. Very worthy of time on some MLs. Extremely good album.

de7dedc2d48cbd60da94b79d2c6bca097e2d8db5.jpeg

and these guys agree:

Oh your original post was just so much more interesting than going on and on about elephants et al! All joking aside, I think you started a great thread about a problem that alot of us (including myself) have with weak wireless signals in our house. I ordered a unit yesterday from Amazon and cannot wait to get it. The reception in my basement on my Logitech Revue has sucked big time lately so hopefully this will cure it!:bowdown:

and these guys agree:

As far as I am concerned joking is fine theres no such thing as hi jacking
None of US liked be scolded or corrected as kids in school and its still the same its not like we are waisting valuable corporate time on the design table

Amen Tsv
I was hired by a major company using levity & phychosis during the interview, and was told we need guys like you.

Beek, yes I was kidding... Well sort of!:). It's all good. Audio never gets boring for me, elephants might bore me more quickly though!

Back