Why no Martin Logan CEDIA photos?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peterpioli

Reaction score
Did anyone here go to CEDIA? I'd really like to see photos of the new Martin Logan Stage center speaker. Didn't Martin Logan show the Stage at CEDIA?

I've been searching all over the web and I'm surprised that I can't find a photo of the Stage shown at CEDIA! :mad:

peterpioli said:
Did anyone here go to CEDIA? I'd really like to see photos of the new Martin Logan Stage center speaker. Didn't Martin Logan show the Stage at CEDIA?

I just talked to my installer who went to Cedia and has close ties with Gayle. ML does not have the Stage yet! It's still in the drawing board. What I heard tho is that ML will upgrade the Theater i. It will have its own amp and a better woofer to make it even more compatible with the Summit and the Vantage. It will be 35% better than the existing model. I'd like to see this when it comes out which is soon!

Rudy

Did anyone on this forum go to CEDIA? If so, please post ANY Martin Logan photos.

I doubt if they exhibited. This convention is for custom home theater installers and their suppliers. ML has two in wall speakers, but thats pretty much it for the custom install end of the company. Course, I was not there but hopefully someone on the forum was there and can let us know for sure. :)

Martin Logan was there, they were just not promintently featured. I have not heard any word on their booth or demonstrations that were given. Aside from the Vantage and upcoming Stage, they did not have much to demonstrate. Condiering both of the previosuly mentioend models may not be fully developed at this point, one could udnerstand how they could not take a front seat at the show.

I'd still like to see photos of the new Stage center speaker and I can't find one anywhere. I haven’t found one Cedia report that shows photos of the Stage. :confused:

I remember reading some ware; Martin Logan was not allowing any photography of their room at CES’05. They may have done the same at CEDIA'05.

peterpioli said:
I'd still like to see photos of the new Stage center speaker and I can't find one anywhere. I haven’t found one Cedia report that shows photos of the Stage. :confused:

Go up about 4 posts from yours in this thread and you will have your answer on why no pictures of the Stage yet....

Back