Where is Stage?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

robertaas

The new center speaker should have been out by now and I'm probably not the only one curious to see it. So where is it? :confused:

Robert-

No, your not. I NEED SOME NEW PHOTO'S AND INFO!

Here they give us the It's coming web site, and get me all hot and bothered over the stage and go cold turkey on us? :confused:

there is going to be some delay...

Zip3kx07 said:
No, your not. I NEED SOME NEW PHOTO'S AND INFO!

Here they give us the It's coming web site, and get me all hot and bothered over the stage and go cold turkey on us? :confused:

Hola Joe...as you know, I represent ML here in Costa Rica. I asked yesterday to my man at ML regarding the Stage and he told me that there is going to be a delay for their production...reason why? The Stage needs more time at the work bench. They are going to remove the add at their site about the Stage soon. So I think that for the rest of, this year the Stage will not come up. Sad news for some of us...but I would like to point out how carefully the ML team design their products and if something needs more time, they will take what it is needed to make it a fine proud product of ML heritage. Me, as a ML user too, do like all their products...and I am one of their's fans . Love the magic and what their sound makes to my spirit and ears...
Cheers,
Roberto.

I have been anxiously awaiting and update on the stage, Thank you Roberto for that update. Now I can sleep. :D

I don’t mind waiting, it’s when you wait, and wait, and wait and here nothing. I am glad to hear they are going to rework it till its perfect; I would not have it any other way.

Thanks Again Roberto

Joe

Thin is In....I'm going out on a limb and guessing that huge center speakers
ala the Theater are'nt gonna make it past the marketing people. Look at the recent timeline of ML releases and you see things getting smaller and more compatible with Plasma's Etc. My guess is that the Stage, originally designed to replace the Theater, was simply too big.

That’s my biggest concern Munster. The trend is showing smaller is better, but I don’t mind having a large center channel, I prefer it. I hope it’s comparable in both size and performance to the Theater. If I wanted a small center channel I would buy the Cinema. As a matter o fact I did own the cinema before the Theater. We will just have to wait.

Latest posts

Back