When is the Aeon being replaced?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

longhorn

Reaction score
I guess the Aeon will be discontinued without a direct replacement. I think we will see a special edition Clarity or upgraded one to take its place in sonics and price.

longhorn said:
I guess the Aeon will be discontinued without a direct replacement. I think we will see a special edition Clarity or upgraded one to take its place in sonics and price.

Is this confirmed news? I heard from my dealer here that the Ascent will also be discontinued. I think there will/might be replacements in the new ESL series of which the Summit is a part of.

Cheers

AP

The Ascent has been discontinued and the Vantage will take its place. The Vantage is the same size as the aeon so there is no reason to keep the aeon in the line up. IMHO

As far as I am aware nothing has been said from Martin Logan what they intend to do with the aeon or clarity. Time will tell.

I guess the new Stage will be the Aeon replacement. Since it is stated it can be used as a main speaker.

longhorn said:
I guess the new Stage will be the Aeon replacement. Since it is stated it can be used as a main speaker.

Not likely considering its costs about $2700 a piece which is almost twice the Aeon. The Aeon most likely will not be replaced at all IMO due to the Clarity being so close in price and features. Only way I see it being replaced is if they put a passive rather than active woofer in it and that is very unlikely too.

Back