What weekend (& Monday) for Get-Together?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Weekend for 2007 National Meet in Lawrence?

• June 2 - 4

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • June 9 - 11

• June 16 - 18

• June 23 - 25

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • Other dates not listed...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wahoo!! June 23-25 works for me! 4th year starts July 2! I was afraid it started on June 25! :D :D :D

Before all this is decided....
Shouldn't someone check with ML to see what they may be able to provide for us in terms of tours, etc., and what would be the best weekend for them?

DrJRapp said:
Before all this is decided....
Shouldn't someone check with ML to see what they may be able to provide for us in terms of tours, etc., and what would be the best weekend for them?

Jerry, I'm pretty sure Tom has already checked into that since he satated the "M/L Corp" guys would not be available on weekends , thus the Monday scenario.

twich54 said:
Jerry, I'm pretty sure Tom has already checked into that since he satated the "M/L Corp" guys would not be available on weekends , thus the Monday scenario.
That is correct.

June 23 - 25

Looks like June 23 - 25 is the weekend.

Who wants to look into different hotels??? I like the Eldridge, but it's pricey.. What do you guys think?

Last edited:
Tom, I'll do it, regarding the chossen weekend are we to plan on SAT, SUN, and MON nights ??

twich54 said:
Tom, I'll do it, regarding the chossen weekend are we to plan on SAT, SUN, and MON nights ??
Hi Dave,

yeah, that was my thinking.. Get a flight there on Saturday. Come home Monday night or Tuesday.

Not sure what everyone else is thinking....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back