What speaker wires do you use?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it would good to know what the spec difference is between the two (capacitance, resistance, inductance)

I used to use LAT International speaker cables. Then I decided to use silver and I recently purchased clear day speaker cables for my fronts and center. They are great cables at least in my system.

well... when I am ready to purchase something ... I'm going to the cable company..... Does anyone see a downside to this? As has been mentioned - you can borrow @ 5% of the retail - then purchase something from them using this against the purchase price..... I know cables can be marked down dramatically in many cases - but, I just don't know what kind of discounts dealers can give on say a Wireworld Eclipse 7/shunyata zitron cobas or others similar.....

With all due respect, there is no such thing as "best" in audio. Its all subjective and personal.

Please don't encourage. Mark knows we (him and I) have discussed this issue way too much.

And, given this history, why he continues to poke and prod me on this issue is disturbing at this point.

Please don't encourage. Mark knows we (him and I) have discussed this issue way too much.

And, given this history, why he continues to poke and prod me on this issue is disturbing at this point.

Really? Disturbing?

Doesn't that sound a little like a snowflake complaining that his safe space was violated.

If sensitivity levels are that high, I'll make sure never to prod you again.

Sorry to disturb you.

These are for Gordon.

Warm wishes and hoping you feel less disturbed soon!

roses_1907.jpg

Still probing and poking me eh. Carry on. I hope it gives you great pleasure.

PS: FYI Mark. I've put you on my "Ignore" list.

Last edited:
My apologies to everyone else for derailing this thread. I had no intention of saying anything more than the one line which I did tongue in cheek.

Obviously that was perceived as over the line.

If it matters, I really did cut those flowers from my rose garden today.

beautiful roses, my Grandmother would have been impressed !

Back