What not to do while texting....

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They looked closely into her background. She's now under felony charges for some previous history (Daily Mail, UK).

This looks suspiciously like a set-up anyway. I can see bumping into the fountain, but not going over at the speed that she was walking. Also, no one would have known who she was if she hadn't come forward, the video isn't remotely clear enough, so there wouldn't have been any embarassment for her to try to sue for.

As far as "they should have checked to see if I was hurt", she immediately climbed out of the fountain and walked away. Apparently, a housekeeping worker did check on her anyway.

That video is a reminder that our society is made up in large part of people who just don't know how to act. While it may be funny, in a public place you have an obligation to act in a way so as to not impede on the rights of others. She made a choice, and the only one who got (supposedly) hurt was her. Big deal. What if she had walked into an elderly person? Or a pregnant woman? Where would the fault lie then?

An audiophile friend of mine who owns a collision shop recently commented that business is up, mainly due to rear-enders. The majority of these accidents seem to share a common theme. Anyone here care to guess?

Tj

Unfortunately, these folks could injure or kill someone else because of their stupidity.

GG

Unfortunately, these folks could injure or kill someone else because of their stupidity.

How true....we therefore need to neuter / spay these individula so as to keep the 'genepool' from multiplying ...........:eek:

Back