What is the exact height of the Fresco on a tablestand?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

paul_choor

Hi.
Does anyone overhere know what the exact height is of the ML Fresco on a tablestand?

Gr. Paul.

mine measures 8 5/8" from the base on their speaker stand.

twich54 said:
mine measures 8 5/8" from the base on their speaker stand.

Dave,

I thought there was a possibility to get the Fresco on a few different heights on this specific tablestand...
This 8 5/8" is measured how, I don't exactly understand?
Is that in the middle connection and could you put them also higher and lower?
Can you please measure the total height of the Fresco mounted on this tablestand (from the bottom on the table(stand) to the top of the Fresco), my wife wants to know how tall they are going to be when mounted on the tablestand.
Thanks!

Gr. Paul.

Paul, my measurement was taken (ht) at the peak of the radius of the speaker with it sitting horizontially on it's speaker stand. You can check the pics on my sys #79 to see what I mean.

Paul , just noted the "Table-top stand" for sale in the classifieds, if that is the configuration to asking about, sorry I can't help.

twich54 said:
Paul, my measurement was taken (ht) at the peak of the radius of the speaker with it sitting horizontially on it's speaker stand. You can check the pics on my sys #79 to see what I mean.

Thanks Dave, but that is not what I mean...
1st yours is placed horizontally wheater I want it vertically and 2nd I want it from the original ML tablestands, and not another brand floorstand.
Thanks but not exactly what I asked and meant...

Gr. Paul.

twich54 said:
Paul , just noted the "Table-top stand" for sale in the classifieds, if that is the configuration to asking about, sorry I can't help.

Thanks and I'm already in contact with him but he also doesn't exactly know...

Gr. Paul.

Back