What Happened to Audiogon???

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Craig

Reaction score
Their website isn't coming up and appears to have been replaced with some sort of domain name kidnapper. Anyone else able to access the site?

I have no issues getting on and loging on to audiogon.

I was able to get to the 'gon this morning with site issues, but now I cannot. Wonder if they forgot to renew the domain.

I'm getting the same thing...a kidnapper called "network solutions" interrupts trying to sell a washer and drier. There is a link to audigon on the upper left that doesn't work.

Last edited:
I can still get on with no issues. I even deleted my cash just to make sure.

They forgot to renew the domain, so the home page is temporarily replaced with a boilerplate page. The rest of the site appears to be there.

Network Solutions is not a "kidnapper" their business is Domain Name registration, hosting, email, SSL, eCommerce, etc. Like Brian stated, they probably expired on their name and registration was possibly with NS so a generic NS page appeared.

Last edited:
yeah.. Network Solutions is not a "Kidnapper" site.. It's a hosting company... Looks like they forgot to renew the domain.

Back