What Are You Listening To Right Now?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have the import 2CD / 1 DVD release.

Excellent sonically and musically.

I have the 7 disk import. Four vinyl records, 2 CDs and the DVD. Excellent sound all the way around. The DVD is nice, so you can see some of the performance.

Thanks, Guys.

Does it happen to say what format the DVD is recorded in, 16/44 or 24/88 or 24/96?

Nina Simone Little Girl Blue LP reissue and what fine sound and music.

LGB.jpg

Placed a purchase order at Amazon for the following CD's:

America - The complete greatest hits.
Ride like the wind, The best of Christopher Cross
Schiller - Sun
Paul Davis - Super Hits.
Reflections - Carly Simons greatest hits.

Expect delivery last week of April by a relative.

Got delivery of five albums. Will give the Christopher Cross album to a female doctor friend.

Have recorded the remaining 4 on to computer hard drive and am listening to them through new Anthem amplifier.

Enjoying the music very much.

PICT0402.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Katatonia/The Fall of Hearts

1037gno.jpg

If you're into progressive rock and especially "hard" prog, this terrific new album is for you.

If you're into progressive rock and especially "hard" prog, this terrific new album is for you.

OMG! A post about music ??? :)

I'll check it out. My wife and I spent a nostalgic few hours last night listening to music we haven't heard in ages.

"Calling Occupants of Interplanetary Craft" :)

View attachment 18570

LOL "hard", it's metal. Kinda surprised to see Katatonia mentioned on this forum besides myself. I gave that album a listen not too long ago. Gotta get into rotation.

If you like Prog, this Riverside album is a must have. Great music and Mariuz is a superb singer.

The lead is a bass player, so it really gives the mid-bass a workout, which thanks to upgraded woofer in the Monoliths, really rocks out nicely.

81gl6b4AQtL._SY355_.jpg
click for Amazon listing

Continuing the Prog theme.....

30dla50.jpg

The Pineapple Thief/Magnolia

Back