What Are You Listening To Right Now?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
81iPlrH4iOL._SL1425_.jpg
I knew there was a reason I liked you! (y)

Next thing I know you'll be playing the Heads (of course, I may be showing my age)...

If you're referring to the Talking Heads, I was yesterday, just didn't post it. More Songs About Buildings and Food to be exact.

The Stop Making Sense DVD blew me away back when DVDs first came out and I had my original Sequel II's.
It was the most realistic concert experience I've ever had in my living room.
Today... I have it on BluRay, and it's still one of the best, most dynamic concert DVDs I own.
It sounds fabulous on my SL3's in either stereo or surround.
It will make your M-L's ROCK!!!

Screen Shot 2020-10-09 at 6.52.07 PM.png

For live music, I really like the Nirvana Unplugged concert in NY. It was recorded very well. I have that on Blu ray. I bet it sounds really good on vinyl! I dont have a record player yet though. Have been holding off on getting one.

https://www.amazon.com/MTV-Unplugge...206&sprefix=nirvana+unplugged+,aps,147&sr=8-1
What one review said, this is not me of course:

" I have owned the cd for the better part of a decade and recently got the record
Reviewed in the United States on June 23, 2017
Verified Purchase
I have owned the cd for the better part of a decade and recently got the record. The fidelity on the vinyl is simply astounding. Sounds, audience chatter, individual strumming of guitars - things I never picked up before. It was like listening to a random new album. Simply amazing"

The Stop Making Sense DVD blew me away back when DVDs first came out and I had my original Sequel II's.
It was the most realistic concert experience I've ever had in my living room.
Today... I have it on BluRay, and it's still one of the best, most dynamic concert DVDs I own.
It sounds fabulous on my SL3's in either stereo or surround.
It will make your M-L's ROCK!!!

View attachment 20991
Greatest rock concert/movie EVER!

The Grays Album title Ro Sham Bo (sorry don't have the art)
Intro to "No One Can Hurt Me" shows off ML detail beautifully
"These Are The Very Best Years" well crafted tune also

Latest posts

Back