Welcome To Our New Home!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

JasonLiu

Dear Fellow ML Citizens, Members, and Supporters!

Tom and myself would like to welcome everyone to our new home, which I trust, will continue to enhance our Martin Logan community and provide an outlet for us to express ourselves freely. Tom has put in a lot of hours into the design, and thanks to many of you who have supported with your kind donations, our new site is now up and running. This site definitely makes it more interactive, and communication between members has never been easier and better. You are basically in control- you can go ahead and post your systems up (changing, updating your photos and info anytime!), send a message to a fellow member, post on anything ML and audio related etc. With registration, it gives us all a proper identity so that the term membership really means something- you can have a lot of fun with your profiles. There is a greater sense of freedom and creativity involved.

As this site expands, improvements will be ongoing, and your continued support as always will make it all worthwhile. You can say, we are pretty much an exclusive club and this makes us a unique community. I foresee a future ML Club convention and other great activities and events down the road.

We have many categories to suit many styles, tastes, questions, issues etc. With a timeline of each Martin Logan speaker, you can now zero in and address any specific issues with any model and received the correct response in a navigational and user- friendly manner. There will be some moderating going on to keep trolls and unwanted parties out of our club. Profanity, personal insults, and the like will not be tolerated. The main thing for us is to keep a friendly environment so that members can have open debates, discussions etc without feeling inhibited and left out in any way.

So feel free and post up! Have a little fun- after all, this is a hobby that needs a little more humor and a little more enjoyment, especially when 99% of the people in our neighborhoods, have no idea what high-end audio, and a pair of ML speakers are all about!

Make yourselves feel at home. By the way, I would like to wish everyone a Happy New Year. Let us celebrate it by getting involved!

Happy Listening and Best Wishes, or at this time of the year, Best Dishes!

Jason

Great job folks on getting the new site up and running. :p I am sure all of us will welcome the new forum software and all the features that it offers.

Happy Holidays,
Dan

Last edited:
Very nice

Thanks Tom and Jason for all your work on both the old Martin Logan site and this new site. Great to have a place dedicated to our favorite speakers where owners from around the globe can share their experiences. Thanks again :)
Bill

Way Kool Guys!!!

WOW!! this site looks awesome!!!! I hadn't visited the old site in a while and was pleasantly surprised to learn that Tom had moved the club to an all new site. Thanks a million Tom for all the hard work you put in, it's great to have you as our ML Club Webmaster. :) Also want to say thanks to Jason Liu for everything you do as the ML Club President. :) A lot of really cool features and areas here. This is gonna' be fun!

SV

STV said:
WOW!! this site looks awesome!!!! I hadn't visited the old site in a while and was pleasantly surprised to learn that Tom had moved the club to an all new site. Thanks a million Tom for all the hard work you put in, it's great to have you as our ML Club Webmaster. :) Also want to say thanks to Jason Liu for everything you do as the ML Club President. :) A lot of really cool features and areas here. This is gonna' be fun!

SV
Thanks Seth...

Now you can post more RECOMMENDED RECORDINGS! :)

Tom.

great looking site

I visit at least once a day and the new site looks like a winner. thanks for A place where we can interact.

love the new site, should make posting systems and classified ads a much smoother process as well! Kudos again for the time and effort you guys put into making this site.

Tom,

Yipeee! :D Looks like I need to get that "Never" off of the R&B/Soul/Blues last post section. :) Stay tuned.

SV

Hey Seth,

Happy New Year BTW! I am going to have to call you sometime!

Hey Jason,

Happy New Year to you as well. Yes, it's been a while since we last spoke, I'm looking forward to it.

BTW I just checked out the photo of your system and I see you now have the Classe' CDP-10 in it, very cool.

Later bud,

SV

Thanks to all!!!

Dear Head Office Friends: the site is just as a ML...the best!

All I can say is thank you!

You have done your homework, and got AAA grade. If is there anything that I could do for you from this part of the world, I will be honored to do it!

Warm regards from Costa Rica,
Roberto.

Top job guys, this is excellent. I think this is going to grow beyond anything you expected!!

Cheers,

David

New Site looks great

Thank you for all of your energy and dedication to give us a home here. It looks great! Much more functional and better performance too.

Great job! This is a tremendous improvement!
I hope this switch will attract even more ML owners to participate. :)

wow, new forum looks FANTASTIC! i think is just the pick-me-up this place needed to really shine!

congrats!

Hi!

Jason, Tom.

Thanks for all your hard work and the precious time you dedicate to this site.
You can be sure it is highly appreciated.

Regards form Uruguay

Gustavo

Thanks for the Encouraging Words! We Appreciate it!

Thanks again folks for participating! I guess now is the time to spread the news and let everyone else know about the site. We had over 110 member systems before- let us post up and build up the community as Tom finishes transferring the rest of the archives and articles from the old forum and site.

Back