Welcome from Dallas-Fort Worth

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tooslowmonroe

Reaction score
Hello Martin Logan owners forums. I found this site as I had the first issues with my ML earlier this year.

Thank you to all those that have shared your trials and tribulations...the forum is a wonderful tool for sharing our collective knowledge with our chosen hobby.

Little bit about me: started my audio life in 1990 when I got the mini-truck bug...and along came the stereo. I soon fell in love with the Sound Quality side of life and started building competition systems. I was invited to the IASCA finals three years in a row, and my last year my vehicle was also selected to be a demo car for a subwoofer manufacturer that specialized in the sound quality aspect of competition.

Anyways, that is where I got started...then...along the way, I started selling car audio. That led me to the local High End shop where I came into the Car Audio side of the business. I helped in Car Audio and the rest of the guys taught me Home Audio. I was fortunate enough to work for some really cool owners and got to listen to Many, Many great sounding products. The owners often had the best of the best on display in our various rooms and we could listen to the systems all the time.

Being able to hear almost any and all high end products at the time, when I finally saved my money, I bought a pair of Aerius I's as my first official high-end purchase.

I eventually left and continued my career path in a different field.

I've had ML products for the past 20+ years and continue to enjoy them today.

I consider myself a budding hobbyist and I look forward to continued system enhancements and refinements.

Keep up the good work and thank you for the forums!

-Todd

Back