• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Martin Logan Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted Wanted: Arcici Stands for CLS

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dastro

Reaction score
I'm on the hunt for a pair of Arcici stands (or similar) for CLS, CLS II. Thanks.

Hi, You mentioned "(similar)" If you get tired of waiting for second hand Arcici, try the sound anchors. [email protected] is their email address.
When Bob owned the business I purchased two pair. One was the standard 12" height and the second was 16". There is some customization available with them and mine needed easy assembly. Determine in advance what thread you want your spikes to be or what they offer. I recently contacted the Sound Anchors (still out of Florida company) (for CLX stands) so I know they are still in business and able to probably make your day.
As someone who knew the difference before and after, I do recommend you drill into the speaker wood and put on their wings. It is possible to use the stands without the wings. I did that test two times and the struts make a difference.

Hi, You mentioned "(similar)" If you get tired of waiting for second hand Arcici, try the sound anchors. [email protected] is their email address.
When Bob owned the business I purchased two pair. One was the standard 12" height and the second was 16". There is some customization available with them and mine needed easy assembly. Determine in advance what thread you want your spikes to be or what they offer. I recently contacted the Sound Anchors (still out of Florida company) (for CLX stands) so I know they are still in business and able to probably make your day.
As someone who knew the difference before and after, I do recommend you drill into the speaker wood and put on their wings. It is possible to use the stands without the wings. I did that test two times and the struts make a difference.
I have the Sound Anchor stands, and highly recommend them. There will be some wait for them, they're not a stock item sold by SA dealers like Audio Advisor. Actually, I tried several times to contact the company, and didn't get a reply. I finally found an ad for them by a dealer, can't remember who, got in touch with the dealer, and ordered them. It took several weeks. Worth the wait, I think.

I didn't even bother to audition before and after the struts, I just put them in. The two little holes on the sides of the wooden frame would be barely visible, had I decided not to use them. The panels are noticeably more rigid.

Last I looked, Sound Anchor does not have a Web based ordering system, or a "contact us" link. You call an 800 phone number, and they never pick up or reply, at least in my experience. Your best bet is a web search for "Sound Anchor CLS stands", for a dealer you can order from.

Back