Vistas

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amey01

Reaction score
Well, after a week of no music I received another pair of Vistas last night - all seems well for now! What's better, it's great to have music back in the house!

Well, after a week of no music I received another pair of Vistas last night - all seems well for now! What's better, it's great to have music back in the house!

Amey 01.........I went through a similar scenario as you, my first pair of Vista's arrived and one speaker was DOA :mad: the dealer replaced the original pair and all was well. FYI....... I sold my ASCENT i's to purchase the Vista's (more room friendly IMO) and I initially thought that I had made a huge mistake sonically. I am here to tell you that after about 30 days of break in I'm back in ML heaven :) You have made a wise purchase.

Happy Holidays !!!

Amey 01.........I went through a similar scenario as you, my first pair of Vista's arrived and one speaker was DOA :mad: the dealer replaced the original pair and all was well. FYI....... I sold my ASCENT i's to purchase the Vista's (more room friendly IMO) and I initially thought that I had made a huge mistake sonically. I am here to tell you that after about 30 days of break in I'm back in ML heaven :) You have made a wise purchase.

Happy Holidays !!!

Thank you - it is nice to be reassured. For new, I'm certainly in a better ML heaven than I was originally in most areas other than the mid-bass.

Latest posts

Back