Vista Unveiling.... news!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joey_V

Reaction score
Though I wasnt able to go, *shakes fist at school*, Steve (stesom) was able to go and we have been pm-ing each other regarding the Vista premiere event.

This is what he had to say:

J - Do the ML corporate guys know about us? What about the other Chicagoan ML owners?
S - The ML guys know all about this site and do read it and think its great.

J
- How was the Vista?
S - The Vistas sounded outstanding very impressive but not really smaller than the Vantages. The just don't have a powered woofer. They are very clean and acurate and throw a soundstage equal to the Vantages. They just don't play as low, but their bass is very clean and acurate.

J - Were you able to compare the Vista to the Vantage directly (or the Summits)?
S - They did not have a comparison setup for the other ML models. They had the Vistas in their own room just to show them off. They had the Vantages and Summits in another room but were not making any direct comparison.

J - Any plans for a SUPER Summit? Something for me to look forward to when I graduate?
S - At for a model up from Summits they are still working a couple of prototypes and he said they were over a year away but they will be doing them so yet another upgrade for us to look forward to :D .

J - SAWEEET!!!
S - ... :D .

J - How is the new Tweeter store at Oakbrook?
S - The new Tweeter is some store if you have not been there, make time to go, it is really nice.......

Comments:
I would like to say, thanks to Steve for going and letting me know of his thoughts... would've loved to meet him and the other ML guys. Also, I would like to say.... "YESSS!!!" towards the news of a SUPER Summit, something I get to look forward to now! Hope it's not much over the $20K mark...

Anyway, there you have it folks!

Last edited:
Cool,

Thanks guys for the fine reporting. This Vista sounds like another winner for Martin Logan. :D

Super Summit? :eek: O' dear lord, doesn’t it ever stop. :confused:

Joey_V said:
They did not have a comparison setup for the other ML models. They had the Vistas in their own room just to show them off. They had the Vantages and Summits in another room but were not making any direct comparison.

I guess that's a smart move, more work for us though.:D

Latest posts

Back