Video of your system playing music

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is a short video of my system and my 3 year old niece. She came running into my listening room a few days ago while I was streaming. She demanded I play Baby Shark for her and would not take no for an answer. So of course I quickly did so. LOL You can actually hear her singing. She also loves the Gorillaz and her favorite music video is Aries.

That was a great video. With headphones, you could hear the very subtle pops/cracks from the vinyl when you changed.

Thanks. So with being able to hear the difference what did you think of the sound when Ted Nugget's Stranglehold kicked in? Did it sound spacial because that's only two speakers and my wife thought I had the side surround playing. LOL Or does that not get picked up on YouTube?

Thanks. So with being able to hear the difference what did you think of the sound when Ted Nugget's Stranglehold kicked in? Did it sound spacial because that's only two speakers and my wife thought I had the side surround playing. LOL Or does that not get picked up on YouTube?

I use HiFi Man 400i's phones at work, through a Schiit Modius DAC and a LYR 2 head amp, and you could definitely hear the spaciousness of the Nugent track. Very good microdetail and note decay. Plus, I wasn't sure what to concentrate on; the SPL meter, the VU meters, the video display, or the right speaker pulsing to the beat of the music. All very entertaining. A good job on the video! Subscribed.

I have the entry level EM-ESL's. A musical speaker too. Hopefully, I'm about to kick it up a notch or two, when I do a full recap over the Christmas break. Mundorf and ClarityCap capacitors should help!

Happy Holiday.

I use HiFi Man 400i's phones at work, through a Schiit Modius DAC and a LYR 2 head amp, and you could definitely hear the spaciousness of the Nugent track. Very good microdetail and note decay. Plus, I wasn't sure what to concentrate on; the SPL meter, the VU meters, the video display, or the right speaker pulsing to the beat of the music. All very entertaining. A good job on the video! Subscribed.

I have the entry level EM-ESL's. A musical speaker too. Hopefully, I'm about to kick it up a notch or two, when I do a full recap over the Christmas break. Mundorf and ClarityCap capacitors should help!

Happy Holiday.
Thanks!!

Very nice! SRV’s guitar sounds superb - one of the greats, who I miss.
Also, the video screen seems to be a custom fit within the molding.

Back