Video of your system playing music

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK - I'll join the fun.
View attachment 22242
Looks like your dog enjoys them, too😀

The Aerius was my first ML’s too, very similar to your experience. I owned a pair of stand-mounted speakers that had limited range (Spica TC-50) and after a year or so, returned to the dealer thinking perhaps a subwoofer would help. He demoed the “just in” Aerius, and I was hooked.

But as often the case, I wanted more, so I shortly moved up to the Quest Z, which is fabulous.

I doubt I will ever go back to box speakers.

Very nice! SRV’s guitar sounds superb - one of the greats, who I miss.
Also, the video screen seems to be a custom fit within the molding.
Thanks! Its actually just a 92" Stewart Screen I got from Best Buy back in 2008. Was lucky when I went in and told them that I had 88 inches between my Windows that fit.

That's a great room! It really show cases the system. It's producing wonderful sound too. A nice blend between the speakers and sub. Everything looks so well integrated together, I might have to swap rooms with my gear. I think my baby EM-ESL's would like my 14x19' room better.

Since I'm in Virginia too, I'll have to drive by for an audition...! :geek:

That's a great room! It really show cases the system. It's producing wonderful sound too. A nice blend between the speakers and sub. Everything looks so well integrated together, I might have to swap rooms with my gear. I think my baby EM-ESL's would like my 14x19' room better.

Since I'm in Virginia too, I'll have to drive by for an audition...! :geek:

Thanks! I still have some tweaking to do and some equipment to install before its at 100%; but yah we could possibly schedule an audition. How much will it cost me for a good review? LOL

Created another video with the New to Me TT and my brand new Boulder 1108. Tried something new with filming and not sure I like it since I'm no film cinematographer or a good camera operator for that matter. LOL

Created another video with the New to Me TT and my brand new Boulder 1108. Tried something new with filming and not sure I like it since I'm no film cinematographer or a good camera operator for that matter. LOL

Nicely done, great looking room and set-up my only thought is perhaps a simple dome light over the turntable might look better than that wide linear light.
Great song….brings back memories of cruising in my Boss 302, Jensen 6x9’s in the back, fosgate amp pumping ear-bleeding levels!

Nicely done, great looking room and set-up my only thought is perhaps a simple dome light over the turntable might look better than that wide linear light.
Great song….brings back memories of cruising in my Boss 302, Jensen 6x9’s in the back, fosgate amp pumping ear-bleeding levels!

Thanks! Yah I've been wanting to swap out the light and need to because once the rest of my HRS Racks are in and I move the TT out of the corner and into the center of the room it will be too high. When it gets there the light will ende up into the screen viewing area.

Created another video with the New to Me TT and my brand new Boulder 1108.
Nice looking setup, with attention to acoustics as well.

My only suggestion would be to place a non-reflective cloth on top of the C18 to cut the reflections I saw during the video. Not sure if that's visible when seated at the MLP.
Only downside to gloss-black cabinetry, well besides dust ;)

Videos of my system in a new temporary house and very small room. Actually have moved everything to the center but haven't filmed it yet. Just wanted to share.

Latest posts

Back