Vantage Up and Running !!!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twich54

Forum Administrator
Reaction score
Some of the members who wrote regarding speaker cable selection asked that I post a pic or two once I got things set up, so far so good !! I guess once I get 70 - 100 hrs they will sound even better !!

Equip: Amp - RB-1090, Pre-amp- AR SP-16L, CD -Rotel RCD-1072
Analog - Music Hall mmf-9, Musical Fidelity phono stage preamp
5.1 gear - Pioneer Elite receiver and DVD player
Audioquest cabling

twich54 said:
Some of the members who wrote regarding speaker cable selection asked that I post a pic or two once I got things set up, so far so good !! I guess once I get 70 - 100 hrs they will sound even better !!

awesome set up. but those seats between the vantages (vantay?) might be taking near field listening too far.

Those are the ottomans I pull out when the wife and I want to watch a movie(screen pulls down from behind the valence)

Cool, but you may want to lighten up those shots when re-posting them in the members section.

I'm thinking the curtains stay closed most of the time to protect the speakers from UV/sun damage. Right?

Beautiful system...

twich54,

Great looking system... :D I second, kach22i's suggestion to post your system in the "Members Systems" section of the ML Club, with more beautiful photo's of course... :D

Cheers

-Robin

Thanks for the tip on "digital photo" editing, I'm still a novice !! yes the curtains stay as open as you see them and close when showing a movie to create the correct "light absorbing" background.

You may want to experiment with speaker positioning. Distance from front wall, distance between the speakers, distance from the listening position, and toe-in being some of the main factors.

jjqiv said:
You may want to experiment with speaker positioning. Distance from front wall, distance between the speakers, distance from the listening position, and toe-in being some of the main factors.
Presently have them set per manual; approx 31" from back wall and 42" from sides with slight toe-in (1/3 angle) to listening position. I figure to leave them there untill I get some hrs on them.

Question ?? have most of you gone with the spikes or not ? my flooring is carpet over concrete.

Thanks again !

Cool System, Twich.

Thanks for posting it.

P.S.
And sending the e-mail. :)

kach22i said:
Cool, but you may want to lighten up those shots when re-posting them in the members section.

Photos too dark? Dont mind if I do. :D

Does this help?

Attachments

• ML1.jpg
    ML1.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 160
  • ML2.jpg
    ML2.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:
Back