Vantage Questions

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joey_V

Reaction score
As all of you regulars know, I'm getting the Vantage reeeeal soon. So I called up the dealers... you know, shopping around for prices... and I found out that the Maple/Black and Natural Cherry/Black trim options are UPGRADES... really??

The Black/Black and Dark Cherry/Black are both $4995 while the other two are $5295 (or $5250, I forget). Is this true?

On the Tweeter.com site, all Vantage trims are same price @ $4995.

Last edited:
Joey_V said:
As all of you regulars know, I'm getting the Vantage reeeeal soon. So I called up the dealers... you know, shopping around for prices... and I found out that the Maple/Black and Natural Cherry/Black trim options are UPGRADES... really??
I know when looking at the Fresco speaker, the different finishes on the speaker dictated different costs. So it does not surprise me that trim would price the Vantage at different costs.

Dan

yes that is the truth, there are "upgrade" trim options. I went with the standard cherry trim and I would call it med to dark. Hope this helps.

I was always under the impression that the Regular trim options, black/dark cherry/natural cherry/maple, were all $4995... and I thought that once you go with the Bird's Eye Maple and the Silver Aluminum trim, then the optional charges start to pile on.

I'm gonna email ML today.

:mad:

I wanted the natural cherry or the maple.... dang it.

Back