Vantage and Plinius Odeon

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Darrylp

I'm considering switching to a Martin Logan Vantage based HT system - will my Plinius Odeon work with the speakers?

Also any idea when the ESL Centre will be available?

Thanks

Darryl

Last edited:
Darrylp said:
I'm considering switching to a Martin Logan Vantage based HT system - will my Plinius Odeon work with the speakers?
Yes it will work and sound great. I have a Plinius SA-102 driving my CLSIIz's and love the sound I get (this after many auditions of other amps SS and Tubes). The front end for this setup of mine include an ARC Pre Amp and a "Alexander/Modwright" modified Sony CD/SACD player.

There are a couple of others here at the site that also use Plinius amps with ML's and we really enjoy the sound we get from them.

Dan

Last edited:
Darryl, Ditto what Dan says, I'm as happy as a pig in s#*t with my Plinius amp driving my Vantage's.

Thanks now I've got wait for an ESL centre speaker to be released before I can do anything.

Darryl

Plinius

Has anyone used the Plinius 9200 integrated with Vantages? I had a chance to audition them this weekend and they sounded fantastic, but I know that for reasons of convienence and maintence some people prefer other integrateds.

Oh yeah...finally got my own vantages last night so decision time is fast approaching! :D :D :D

I managed to borrow a Cinema i and Vantages from the dealer for five days and theyre brilliant with the Plinius Odeon.

I didn't run the Meridian room correction system so I anticipate that if I decided to buy the ML system that the sound will improve even further.

Back