Tweeter.com Has the Vantage!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
COOL! can't wait to hear a pair myself, or even just thoughts from someone who has...

WOW-I am so glad I went with the Ascent i's. They are so much better looking. It's funny because I think the Summit is great looking, and this is obviously styled after the Summit, but it is missing the edge that makes the Summit a trend setter.
I forsee the value of used Ascent i's going up if they phase it out to replace it with the Vanage.

This is the first time I have ever said "I think that ML missed the mark".

Dominick in New Jersey

Dominick22 said:
WOW-I am so glad I went with the Ascent i's. They are so much better looking. It's funny because I think the Summit is great looking, and this is obviously styled after the Summit, but it is missing the edge that makes the Summit a trend setter.
I forsee the value of used Ascent i's going up if they phase it out to replace it with the Vanage.

This is the first time I have ever said "I think that ML missed the mark".

Dominick in New Jersey

ML has phased out the Ascent for the Vantage.

Vanage vs Ascent i.......

Zip3kx07 said:
Tweeter has added the Vanage to there website, with a price of $4995.00.

I think I will stop by my local Tweeter is weekend and see if they have a pair to audition. :D

http://www.tweeter.com/sm-martinlogan-vantagemp-vantage-floorstanding-speaker--pi-2124896.html

Joe,

Let up know, what you think of the "Vanage" sound, as compaired to the "Ascent i".... I suppose, it will sound better but IMHO, I think, the Ascent i looks better. :D

Cheers

-Robin

no way... i never liked the panels that were offset from the bass cabinet. these are the speakers that will finally replace my aerius i... can't wait.

Robin said:
Joe,

Let up know, what you think of the "Vanage" sound, as compaired to the "Ascent i".... I suppose, it will sound better but IMHO, I think, the Ascent i looks better. :D

Cheers

-Robin

Well I stopped by my local tweeter yesterday and of course they did not have the Vantage yet nor could they tell me if or when there were going to get a pair, and why would they not tell me? Because they were to busy watching TV. Eight guys that would rather watch TV then sell product, its no wonder tweeter is having financial difficulties. What a worthless POS store that is. I recommend the Palm Desert, CA, store to no one. STAY AWAY! Buy Logan’s some ware else, some other store that gives a damn.

P.S. Sorry for the rant.

Back