Trim Clearance at ML.com

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

checkbit

Reaction score
Found this on their site this morning. Nice deals:

TRIM CLEARANCE

New Look. Same Great Sound.

MartinLogan owners—starting May 8th we are offering a Unique Opportunity to purchase new trim for your Aeon, Aeon i, Ascent, Ascent i, Odyssey and Prodigy speakers.

Natural Cherry, Dark Cherry, Light Oak Walnut, and Maple rails $135 per set
(Originally priced up to $350)

All other hard wood rails $350 per set
(Originally priced up to $700)

Aluminum rails $699 per set
(Originally priced up to $1300)

Various colors and styles are available in limited quantities.

Order online at http://shop.martinlogan.com

Thank you for the trim clearance link. I don't think I would have found that on my own.

Yes, thank you for the link.

Looks like my Ascents are going to get a new set of trim panels. :)

Last edited:
I asked ML last month if they were going to have a clearance sale on thier trim panels since they are discontinued and they told me nothing was on clearance. Well apparently they are on clearance now. Finally I can get the panels I've been waiting for at a reasonable price.

Thanks for the heads up.

I guess we won't be able to order it until the 8th. Does the set include 2 rails or 4 rails?

Got an email response from ML and was told that there is no piano black trim available for my Aeons. :(

Wow!

Thanks for the info. I ordered two t-shirts. :D
Didn't really want to change rails I'm still happy with what I have.

attyonline said:
Got an email response from ML and was told that there is no piano black trim available for my Aeons. :(

Piano Gloss.... Never ever available again??

SugarMedia said:
Piano Gloss.... Never ever available again??
Around the time Joey was going back and forth over the trim for his Vantage, I thought he posted saying the Martin Logan rep told him the Piano black was very labor intensive to do and did not always come out correctly, so they decided to stop offering it.

Latest posts

Back