Transparent Reference ICS and Speaker Cable

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abhijit

Reaction score
Currently, I am using Q10 and Silver Revelation(Balanced) from DH labs. I have been suggested to upgrade the cables to Transparent Reference (speaker cables and ICs) which will change the sound dramatically and will get the most of the system. I know someone who has upgraded from Transparent Ultra to Reference for his Maggie 3.7 and Krell FBP300 and heard a massive difference in terms of the body of the instrument, imagining etc. Can anyone suggest me with my Plinius SA-102, Cary SLP-05, Wadia 861 and Summit set up? I replaced the Q-10 with my old MIT Terminator 2 and MIT Proline Balanced cable and noticed the piano sounds much louder and improvement on the lower end of the bass. I replaced my cables with DH Labs when I had SL3 and there after never tried these with my Summit set up. Unfortunately in Kuwait, I do not have any facility to try out the cables. Is it worth spending so much and forget about any cable upgrade in future?

Last edited:
Back