Trans-Siberian Orchestra

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twich54

Forum Administrator
Reaction score
The wife and I are going to the Trans-Siberian concert this Sat in Phila. I was wondering does anybody know how many Trans-Siberian groups are performing around the country at any one given time ? I heard up to three ?? Does Paul O'Neil travel with one of them ??

Trans Siberian Orchestra

twich54: Good evening. I saw them the year before last in Norfolk, Va. and it was a special show indeed. (Bring to mind another orchestra type; {Mannheim Steamroller}, who were also very good last year); I think you will enjoy TSO. I did not know there was more than just the one group! (The second lead at the show I saw was so animated, at the end of the show he did some great jumping around; but after the show, when they invite people back stage to get autographs, I observed he had broken his ankle). Bummer.
Anyway: look on line at the "Wizards" song and find the house that's liteup to their music. It really is awesome. Hope you have a great time.

Mannheim Steamroller will br playing in Philly next Tue evening. Chip davis is a master at synthinazation (probably spelled that wrong !) . The original Manheim Steamroller, when he was paired up with Doug Sears was still my favorite.

Trans Siberian

twich54 Good evening. Have you heard the Fresh Aire 8? It adds a bit when you hear the 5.1 and see the ideas that they wanted you to start out with about their presentation. My favorite is still #7 though.
If you like the Steamroller, have you ever heard of David Arkenstone? May I recommend two of my favorite discs by him: "Another star in the sky", and "Quest of the dream warrior". The label is Narada, which also has some really great selections and other artists that you can examine. Best of luck.

audioraptured said:
twich54 Good evening. Have you heard the Fresh Aire 8? It adds a bit when you hear the 5.1 and see the ideas that they wanted you to start out with about their presentation. My favorite is still #7 though.
If you like the Steamroller, have you ever heard of David Arkenstone? May I recommend two of my favorite discs by him: "Another star in the sky", and "Quest of the dream warrior". The label is Narada, which also has some really great selections and other artists that you can examine. Best of luck.
Thanks for the recomendation !I'm sure I'll being getting a gift card to Barnes & Noble from some member of my family for X-Mas. By the way Trans -Siberian put on a good show in Philly on Sat. It's a shame it had to be in a sports arena, acoustics suck ! But like my one son said, "it is a rock concert" !

Back