Time for bed...

MartinLogan Owners (MLO)

Help Support MartinLogan Owners (MLO):

User211

Reaction score
Well, for once, I’m at a loss for words. Who would have thought that was possible? 😂
Yeah, that’s bullshit. I always have words...

Although I haven’t been involved much lately, this site has meant quite a lot to me over the years. I’ve learned so much, made so many good friends (and probably a few enemies), had some amazing discussions, debates and interactions, and enjoyed unparalleled camaraderie. The in-person meetups at RMAF and the gathering in Lawrence were just icing on the cake.

Tom, you should be absolutely proud of what you created. It was an homage to the brand that you loved dearly, and became the de facto source for information about that brand, but it was so much more than that. It was (and is) a community. A wonderful community of amazing people. Your idea for this forum, and your ongoing effort and commitment to oversee it, has enriched the lives of so many. I thank you sincerely for all you’ve done here. You certainly had a big impact on my life, and I am proud to call you a friend. Good luck in all your future endeavors.
Man I've been away so long I MUST have missed that system post of yours, Rich.

Shucks!;)

I moved into a much bigger house with a separate dedicated detached studio with a 35 by 14 foot listening room. I'll post it for sure. Maybe.:)

Anyway thanks Tom for your efforts I loved this site for a long time.:)

Bernard

Reaction score
Welcome back Justin, and congrats on the new room! Looking forward to the new pictures.

Len44

Reaction score
Thanks, Tom, for you did to help so many of us have an enhanced ownership experience. Learned so much from so many. Still running my Summits, Ascents, and Aeons. Very appreciative.

amey01

Reaction score
No problem, Justin. I’ll get those posted ASAP. 😉
You've been away for too long Justin. A while ago, Rich posted a pic which had what appeared to be an item that looked similar to a 'Logan - but highly obscured, and in the background. Not sure what it was - probably just a clever illusion, or maybe he had a carefully placed picture of what he covets so badly. No one's sure.

But Rich - even if you were on minimum wage, surely you could have saved up enough to buy a pair of real 'Logans by now.......you obviously want them pretty badly.