• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Martin Logan Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold Tiger Maple Summits for sale

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Steelhead

Reaction score
Greetings,

I have a pair of Martin Logan Summits in tiger maple that I purchased brand new (dealer demo) in 2009.

I have all original boxes, packing material, sales receipt, etc. and they have been used in a non-smoking, no-children, pet free dedicated listening room. They are truly excellent speakers and I still enjoy them immensely. I just sold a home so purchased a set of 15a's from Shawn as my final set of speakers. I have gone from the reQuests, to Summits, and now to the 15's.

I am in upstate New York and if you are in the tri-state area and interested I would gladly demo them for you and you can listen to vinyl, sacd, cd, or reel to reel.

I would like four thousand for the pair and will keep them if they don't move at that price

Thank You,

Steelhead

Hey Twitch

I am in Gansevoort New York which is about 30-35 miles north of Albany and about 10 minutes from Saratoga Springs and 15 minutes from Glens Falls.

Want to demo them so they will sell and I can make room for the 15a's.

Cheers, Steelhead

Hey folks my mistake the Summits I have listed for sale are NOT Tiger Maple. They are Bird's Eye Maple.

Sadly I was relying on memory and when I pulled the boxes I saw the Birds Eye on the speaker boxes.

I will let them go for $3,750 the pair to make room for my 15a's.

I have had some local interest but no committed buyers so if I cannot move them for 3.750 I guess I have to mothball them.

Sales talk but they are excellent and very satisfying speakers.

Hey folks my mistake the Summits I have listed for sale are NOT Tiger Maple. They are Bird's Eye Maple.
Sadly I was relying on memory and when I pulled the boxes I saw the Birds Eye on the speaker boxes.
I will let them go for $3,750 the pair to make room for my 15a's.
Tiger Maple/ Bird's Eye Maple. Either way they are pretty!
I've just finished ( I think) breaking in my 13a pair from Shawn, they are amazing as are the 15s, I'd bet.
Good luck with the sale, they will make someone happy for sure!

Thanks AlmostHome

I have had about five or six inquires and then crickets. Jeez I figured they would evaporate as I had them priced fairly and offered demo on demand.

I haven't hooked up the 15's yet as I am waiting on my preamp. I have them in my cave and I did not realize how much bigger they are than the Summits.

Enjoyed the Summits immensely and the only reason I have the 15's is due to the real estate market. Looking forward to getting them rocking.

Hello Steelhead. Are these still available? Can you post or send some pics? Also, would you consider shipping them to Atlanta?

Greetings,

I have a pair of Martin Logan Summits in tiger maple that I purchased brand new (dealer demo) in 2009.

I have all original boxes, packing material, sales receipt, etc. and they have been used in a non-smoking, no-children, pet free dedicated listening room. They are truly excellent speakers and I still enjoy them immensely. I just sold a home so purchased a set of 15a's from Shawn as my final set of speakers. I have gone from the reQuests, to Summits, and now to the 15's.

I am in upstate New York and if you are in the tri-state area and interested I would gladly demo them for you and you can listen to vinyl, sacd, cd, or reel to reel.

I would like four thousand for the pair and will keep them if they don't move at that price

Thank You,

Steelhead
Do u still have have the speakers

Greetings Gentleman

Yes, they are still available. Many inquiries but no buyers. I was hoping to get folks over to demo so they would move but never happened.

Trust me I know all about shipping costs, hassles, etc after having lived in Alaska for over 40 years. I am now in upstate NY but realize shipping has gone up dramatically.

Does 3.600 for the pair sound fair?

Attachments

• martin logan 1.jpg
    martin logan 1.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 65
  • martin logan 2.jpg
    martin logan 2.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 70
  • martin logan 3.jpg
    martin logan 3.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 69
Greetings,

Thank You,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back