Ticking CLS II - lets make it sing!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You have patience. I wouldn't have slept two nights and would have done it right away :)

Off topic;
Also another hobby of mine (I have to many expensive hobbys) is caraudio that was sleeping for more than 10 years but I want to finally have it good in my daily driver as also in my classic car... (because I am real happy with my daily driver now, and the classic Jag I have since I was 21 so almost 30 yrs and will keep it another 30 at least :giggle:
So that deserves and has a high end system too...

I know it can never be as good as home.... but the ppl who have heard a real good tuned SQ system know it is great fun.

And summer is more for the car hobby for me.... where home high end I listen more in autumn and winter....

So enough projects to work on...

... the motivation for suggesting plugging in the equipment separate from the ESL bias supplies, if it wasn't clear). I'm recalling that the manual with my Acoustats (yes, I'm an ESL fancier from long ago)

Yes thanks! that suggestion was noted indeed and a good one. I am actually waiting for a new inlet that will be from the main fusebox in the house to inside the livingroom with a good cable. From there to the equipment with the right tweaked cables.
A power cable for the source and Dac matters a lot and even more than to the amps (as most of you probably already know). Thats what i meant by balancing/tuning the set to our whishes/liking (together with the exact spot and toe in for the speaker and so)..

Which Acoustats did you have?
I almost bought the 2+2 a month ago.
But they were a bit too high for me... but i know they sound great! When I was in doubt about their height another person bought them....

Back