Tice TPT Clock

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jtwrace

Reaction score
I know its not ML but...Does anyone have one that they want to sell or know of one? I am very curious about this item. Let me know if you can help.

I realize that objectivist views on audio matters can be tedious and repetitive, but surely this must be the most bizarre and outlandish product in the history of high end audio, which is saying a lot.:p

Tice Clock

I know isn't it great! I love the fact that someone had an idea (good or bad)and made it reality, whether it works or not does not matter to me. The buyer decides when he/her buys it....

I know its not ML but...Does anyone have one that they want to sell or know of one? I am very curious about this item. Let me know if you can help.

OK -Here's what I remember about it. It was essentially the same as a Radio Shack alarm clock with rather large LED's. Tice supposedly treat the electronics and power cord to create some kind of audible effect on the sound equipment if it was plugged into the same circuit. Some magazine bought the Radio Shack version and decided that the changes that either unit produced were identical. Truth to be told, the product faded into obscurity very quickly. I'm not sure if Tice is still in business.

Tice Clock

thanks-I believe the circuit board was cryogenicly treated. Tice was doing this to most, if not all of his products. Tice is no longer in buisness in Jupiter, FL. Anyone know what George Tice is doing?

thanks-I believe the circuit board was cryogenicly treated. Tice was doing this to most, if not all of his products. Tice is no longer in buisness in Jupiter, FL. Anyone know what George Tice is doing?

Just did a Google search. Tice was looking to be acquired in 2001 by another investor. Apparently there were no takers. The web address for the company is no longer functional. There's lots of info on the Stereophile website. Try it.

Back