Those of you who have suggested the use of Plinius amplification with Martin Logans..

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I especially liked the post about the....

"Secret ML-Plinius handshake...."

Good ol' Plinius.... mine sits here in Class A/B bias while on mute. Ahhhh (relaxing "ahhh)... Plinny and I had a good time yesterday, lots of music and lots of xbox 360-ing.

Plinny is a good amp.

Thanks Dan, Dave, and all the rest of the ML-Plinius club members!

Joey

PS
I'm late for work! :eek:

Joey_V said:

Good ol' Plinius.... mine sits here in Class A/B bias while on mute. Ahhhh (relaxing "ahhh)... Plinny and I had a good time yesterday, lots of music and lots of xbox 360-ing.
Did you get Gears Of War yet????? :D That game is insane.

Camelot

Hey,

what kind of Camelot gear do you have? See it in your specs...

I have:
Roundtable
Uther MK4
Dragon 5.1 plus

Great stuff.

jtwrace said:
Hey,

what kind of Camelot gear do you have? See it in your specs...

I have:
Roundtable
Uther MK4
Dragon 5.1 plus

Great stuff.
Camelot Dragon Pro 2 mk.III

Do you know if Camelot is still in business? The digital coax input dosent work anymore and I need to get it fixed. :(

Camelot

Yes, they are. :) Talk to Mel Schiling. He is great with customer service issues. He can be reached at 215-357-8356 or camelottechnology.com

Let me know how it all works out.

jtwrace said:
Yes, they are. :) Talk to Mel Schiling. He is great with customer service issues. He can be reached at 215-357-8356 or camelottechnology.com

Let me know how it all works out.
Thank you.

The URL I had from them didn’t work anymore I was afraid they were no longer in business. I will give them a call, Thanks again.

Joey_V said:

Plinny is a good amp.

Thanks Dan, Dave, and all the rest of the ML-Plinius club members!

Joey

QUOTE]

Joey, a "Good" amp, your Rotel was a good amp, I think it's fair to say the SA-102 is several notches above the Rotel.

You know maybe Tom needs to create a "Plinius" sub-forum here on the site and maybe we'll have our own "round table " at the Get-together next June in Lawrence ! Hope all fellow Plinius owners will be in attendence.

Back