This is for Robin

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kruppy said:
Oh boy, I knew that one was coming. You better like it....and if you don't maybe I'll take it off your hands at a nice discout. :D

I convinced my wife to let me upgrade....well it was more begging and groveling, but alas I passed on the deal. Good thing too, I'm about to dump 6 grand into a new roof. So much for any up grades for the next year or so. :(

You know you could make some money to fund your audio habit by selling those Scooby and Spidey underwear on ebay. Let me guess you've also got Sponge Bob, Mickey Mouse and Power Rangers too. Might be worth some cash......

You're all heart... ;) . I guess when the Power Director arrives, I'll audition it and have comfort in knowing I can turn it quickly if I am not happy with it.

Funny you mention Sponge Bob boxers. I have been looking for some in my size but they all seem to be much smaller sizes. Had no trouble finding Mickey Mouse, Power Rangers, or even Barney but those Sponge Bob's are elusive little buggers! :D

Sorry about your roof. That stinks. Insurance going to help?

Soooo how does the Arcici look?

MarkNewbie said:
The Arcici was ordered last week and should be here by the end of next week. I got a great price on it so if anyone is looking for one, I can direct them accordingly. Once set up, I will get some pictures and put them on here. It is slowly starting to come together.... :cool:
Mark,

Did you ever aquire your Arcici? How did the set-up go... ;) Would you happen to have any digital photos that you could share? I don't want to be a nag, or anything... :)

Cheers

-Robin

Robin,
I've been bugging Mark to do the same (sent him a couple of pm's). I know he's got his Arici and Power Director in his system now. He's been telling me he'll post some photos. I think he's too busy enjoying his new toys.... :rolleyes:

Mark enjoy your new toys...

Kruppy said:
Robin,
I've been bugging Mark to do the same (sent him a couple of pm's). I know he's got his Arici and Power Director in his system now. He's been telling me he'll post some photos. I think he's too busy enjoying his new toys.... :rolleyes:
Kruppy,

Thank you for letting me know... :D
I'm glad Mark's enjoying his new toys... :D
I just hope he remembers his old pals here at the ML Club.

Cheers

-Robin

Robin said:
Kruppy,

Thank you for letting me know... :D
I'm glad Mark's enjoying his new toys... :D
I just hope he remembers his old pals here at the ML Club.

Cheers

-Robin

Things have been pretty hectic for me. I have had 130 flights on NorthWest, 12 on Delta, and 4 on Continental this year. I don't plan any more trips this year. Yeah, only two weeks left... ;) I am loving my system. The Power Director gives me piece of mind both at home and when I am away and the Arcici suspension system is beautiful and was much easier to assemble than other forums had indicated. I may not be technically on the high end but I am good at turning wrenches. :D The sound of my system is incredible to say the least. I will be posting photos but right now things are crowded with the tree up. And I have not forgot my friends here on the ML forum. How could I forget such a great bunch of folks? It makes me feel even better to know that you folks haven't forgot about me. I mean, with the new summits and vantages out, wow!

Good to hear from you...

Mark,

It's good to know you are doing well and your, Arcici suspention system and Power Director are working out nicely, in your system. I look foreward to seeing photos in the new year... :D

Wow, 130 flights on airplanes, that is very hard for me to comprehend, as I have a irrational fear of flying... :eek: I guess, in your line of work it is a necessary part of the job. Well, I hope you and yours have safe journeys over the holidays.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year... :D

Cheers

-Robin

Back