The World's Number One Audiophile?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amazing to say the least. I have seen this somewhere before !

There was another thread with the same link about 6-8 months ago here in the Off Topic area.

BTW, I moved this thread from the Main Discussion area over here since it isn't specific to Martin Logan products only.

Sorry, I didn't know it was a repost, as this is the first time I have seen his setup.

Still AMAZING :cool:

Cheers
Steve

Still AMAZING :cool:

Cheers
Steve

No Doubt...one can only imagine. I don't know how anyone could find the time to enjoy all of it. Look at that record collection. It's really more of a museum than a "system" (or more correctly - a collection of systems).

No Doubt...one can only imagine. I don't know how anyone could find the time to enjoy all of it. Look at that record collection. It's really more of a museum than a "system" (or more correctly - a collection of systems).

That's what I was thinking too...Not only finding the time but finding the money. I wonder if his assistant takes care of the updates that come out for the various pieces?

Not a single room treatment! What a waste. The guy has no idea of the potential of his "stuff". Sounds like the guy may be a bit clueless.

Wouldn't it be fun to be left alone to play with all of these toys for a week!

Rick

Back