The Power of Prodigy

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chris03053

Reaction score
Every time i play some Blues, he sits by the MLs and enjoys the music. Has this happen to anybody else?

Attachments

• Copy of DSC00826.JPG
    Copy of DSC00826.JPG
    83.8 KB · Views: 173
chris03053 said:
Every time i play some Blues, he sits by the MLs and enjoys the music. Has this happen to anybody else?

It has never happened to me. Of course your dog has never been to my house that I know of. ;)

He does look rather mellow... :cool:

chris03053,

Your dog has great taste. My dog also likes to listen to music with me.
Looking at your dog I am sure he/she would not like polkas. LOL :eek:

Jeff :cool:

Jeff Zaret said:
chris03053,

Your dog has great taste. My dog also likes to listen to music with me.
Looking at your dog I am sure he/she would not like polkas. LOL :eek:

Jeff :cool:

Just want to clarify something here Jeff. Are you saying his dog has good taste because he listens to music or because he has never been to my house? :confused: :confused:

I agree.. the dog has impeccable audio taste!

My kind of doggy! :)

He's obviously found a sweet spot.... even his ears are slightly perked. :)

Is his name Nipper, by any chance?

Now, if you could only train him to tilt his head a bit, and flip up his right ear!

Actually, might be able to submit a video to Americas Funniest Video's, and make a few $$$ off it!

Dogs are cool.

Our cat is indifferent, perhaps even annoyed that I don't want to pet her (while listening) and have cat hair on static charged records.

Looks at me strange when the Zerostat gun is in use.

Joey_V said:
I agree.. the dog has impeccable audio taste!

My kind of doggy! :)

Thanks for being clear on your post here!

Jeff - Take note.....LOL :D

Not the Zerostat!

kach22i said:
Dogs are cool.

Our cat is indifferent, perhaps even annoyed that I don't want to pet her (while listening) and have cat hair on static charged records.

Looks at me strange when the Zerostat gun is in use.
I can see what that looks like. "Put the gun down and there wont be any trouble." :)

Last edited:
chris03053 said:
My dobi likes classical music,after a hard day of barking and chasing small animals from the yard.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back