The Pack

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and the Bills appear to be for real as well Brad, time will tell .........

I guess maybe one beverage affecting my memory when I made that post Robert. I was thinking of Cincinnati not Cleveland.
I dont watch football much anymore, so thought maybe Cleveland was doing ok too. I dont think they are having a bad season.

Baker Mayfield is banged up with offseason surgery expected I think

Maybe I have never paid attention at this point in the season but, seems like more injuries for many teams at this point this year.

Players have gotten bigger and faster, certain Laws of Physics prevail !

The other thought Brad is that while equipment has improved tremendously I believe players feel somewhat compelled to perhaps 'take more risks' ? Thinking the equipment will make up for the difference. Regardless the knee remains one very vulnerable joint .......

Yea, We get Gronk back today after fractured rib and punctured lung.
How these guys even get up sometimes is amazing.

Yeah, but the Saints will be targeting his (incompletely healed) ribs. I suspect Arian's will use him sparingly, if at all.

Hey guys.. yeah, packers shocked me by beating the cardinals.. wow.. what a game, and doing it without their top 3 receivers too.. Very impressive..

Latest posts

Back