The Mystery preamp.... revealed!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joey_V

Reaction score
The Mystery Preamp arrives.... this friday!!!!

After my exam, I will come back to the apartment only to find a package set by my door. I will open the package and marvel at the "coolness" of my new gadget. I will plug in the new tube preamp alongside the current tube preamp and compare. I will hopefully hear a good difference between the two.... and put the current "temporary" tube pre on sale on 'gon... and proclaim the new preamp's identity.

Until then.... it's still a mystery!
question%20markSml.JPG

Mwahahahahahaa....

Just trying to keep some juices on this forum going,
Joey :D

How about another clue......... what are the tubes ??? 12AX7's , 12Au7's, 12AT7's , 6922's , 6H30P's ????? help us a little !!!!

Mwahahaahhahahahah!!!!

*Lightning and Thunderclaps*

....hahhahaha!!!!

Joey :D

PS
I hope I dont disappoint the crowd with all this needless hoopla and hype. I figure with everything I've put the forum through, I need something like a $20,000 Dartzeel preamp to justify the pain.

Too bad it's nowhere near that!

Please dont hang me if the preamp isnt as cool as you guys are thinking... eeep!!
:eek: :eek:

Mwahahaahhahahahah!!!!
*Lightning and Thunderclaps*
....hahhahaha!!!!
Joey
PS
I hope I dont disappoint the crowd with all this needless hoopla and hype. I figure with everything I've put the forum through, I need something like a $20,000 Dartzeel preamp to justify the pain.
Too bad it's nowhere near that!
Please dont hang me if the preamp isnt as cool as you guys are thinking... eeep!!
:eek: :eek:
Git a rope....:eek: :D

Joey Your've Got To Throw Us A Bone??!

Joey,

This is your Mom talking! Now you play nice now with the other audiophile boys and girl! Please! Please! give them another clue, a hint, a snipit, a post hypnotic suggestion anything at all or they may have to hurt you son. Your buddies have been with you through thick and thin Joey, just you listen to your Mom! Now come on over here Joey and give us some sugar... :p

Last edited:
You rogue. Your "current temp" is known. As for your new one: please do not tell anyone! Please keep it to yourself. Please. What do you think, could you do that?

Didn't think so :D!

Mystery Preamp. Revealed...

:devil: Joey:devil: ,

Soooooo you took delivery on your new preamp on Friday, 11/17/06........???:confused:

Sooo what kinda preamp did you aquire?????????????? :confused:

Don't make me come over there....

:devil: Joey:devil: ,

Soooooo you took delivery on your new preamp on Friday, 11/17/06........???

Sooo what kinda preamp did you aquire??????????????

Don't make me come over there....

BAH!!

UPS likes to delay my gratification!!

Wont be here until tomorrow... and today wouldve been such a good day to play with it seeing as I have a day off. :( :(

Joey

BAH!!

UPS likes to delay my gratification!!

Wont be here until tomorrow... and today wouldve been such a good day to play with it seeing as I have a day off. :( :(

Joey

Had you not dicked with us it would have arrived in a timely fashion. Do not tease the Orishas of audio!

The ML Audiophiles-Natives Grow Restless...

:devil: Joey:devil:

Just so you know, Canibalizm amoung the us ML natives is not that uncommon. I know of several tribsmen who have started the cook fires under the large 'human-size' kettle and the water is about ready to boil..., and its past audio-supper time at the ML Village... Personally, I've got dibs on your ears, slow grilled to perfection with a little pinapple sauce... mighty tasty... :eek1: :D

Attachments

• potboil.JPG
    potboil.JPG
    9.3 KB · Views: 216
Last edited:
I Wonder What's for Dinner... Is It Joey?

I'm starting to getting a little hungery now... :D

Attachments

• My Lips.jpg
    My Lips.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 208
Last edited:
Back