Thank You from Sanders Sound Systems - $500 off any component

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
by the way, Rich, I just read this to Roger (had to make him pause Top Gear) and he said, "he gets it, he is spot on in his description".

cheers,
ang

Thanks, Angela. It was a hard thing to try to describe, but I guess I did alright. By the way, your center channel speaker system sounds very interesting. Once again, Roger is challenging the status quo with innovative ideas.

psst - Let me tell you guys about a new product not yet up on the site:

Sanders Center Channel - The Model 12
We have taken the smaller format speakers, the Model 11's, and have created the ultimate center channel speaker system.

They solve the problem of center channel speakers: in that the image is not above or below the screen but in the middle. They do this by flanking the screen and using their incredible imaging to project the sound from the center of the screen. At the same time, they are truly full electrostatic speakers and do not use magnetic drivers in the mid range. They also have the transmission line woofer for uncompromised base in a center channel speaker.

The Model 12's include a pair of speakers and the digital electronic crossover for $7,000.

Would love to see a pic

I am working on getting the setting for the pictures, will post soon. The center channel image is dead center of the speakers (right smack in the middle of the screen) so it doesn't matter where you are sitting.

Me too. My concern, though, is how well it would work for off axis seating.

Yes, me too.

Sorry, but color me skeptical of two outboard speakers trying to create an anchored center image for more than the person sitting smack in the middle.

One of the reasons for the center channel in the first place is that 'phantom' center from physically separated speakers just does not work for more than one listener.

Maybe I'm missing something, but that's what my research and practice has shown.

pricing.........?

Is the $500.00 price concession on the ESL stereo amplifier still in existence entering into 2011? Thanks in advance............Bob

Last edited:
yessiree. . . as long as this post is up, it is valid.
Roger is at CES this week, so if you want to talk directly with him, best to call after next Tuesday.

Hi guys!
We've had a couple of members here take advantage of this offer so far this year. It is still valid.

Cheers,
Angela

I read where this was asked about in a Magtech thread. I wanted to make sure that you knew that this offer is still good for you guys.

cheers,
Angela

And we do appreciate it, Angela.:music:

Yes... thank you Angela (and Roger). I just appreciated the offer five hundred times :)
Did you buy an ESL or a Magtech, Todd? I'll be interested to hear your thoughts on Sanders vs. the reputedly excellent Modwright(s).

This offer still stands, guys. We really appreciate your support.

Cheers,
Angela

That may be true for many audio companies, but not for us. We have not increased our prices over the past years. Even with ever rising costs; we have intentionally absorbed them to continue to offer good value to our customers. We did have a small price increase this year to try to offset some of those increased expenses. We are quite proud that our prices have remained relatively unchanged.

Cheers,
Angela

This is a good offer, and the irrespective of this discount, the Sanders Amps represent good value. The level of service is peerless, I just purchased a product from them, and the pre-sales and sales experience was superb.

Jump on this offer while you can.

We want you to know this offer is still valid. We get calls from members and wanted to make sure everyone knows about it.

Roger and Josh of Sanders Sound Systems

appreciates the support

from the guys here and wants to say

Thank You

by offering
$500 off any component

when you mention this forum.

This is a good offer, and the irrespective of this discount, the Sanders Amps represent good value. The level of service is peerless, I just purchased a product from them, and the pre-sales and sales experience was superb.

Jump on this offer while you can.

I'll repeat myself, these are great amps!

My ESL amp is direct-driving (active xover ahead of amp) the th step-up transformer for the huge Monolith panels; this is the toughest load you can give any amp, and the Sanders ESL amp is happy, even at very high output levels.

Back