Tascam has been banned!

MartinLogan Owners (MLO)

Help Support MartinLogan Owners (MLO):

aliveatfive

Reaction score
Good move! Name calling is extremely unproductive. Why hold a grudge against someone you've never met?

roberto

Reaction score
Message from Costa Rica...

Muad'Dib said:
Thanks Tom.
Hola Tom... :rolleyes: sometimes my English is not too good and when I try to say something strong, I could offend or get misunderstood...please if you see me saying something wrong, let me know...having different opinions it is good, but being a jerk, is not! I think that it was right what you did with Tascam...his opinions were not very objective, but he sure was to attack the person who wrote them...this is not right!
Happy listening Tom!, :D
Regards from Costa Rica,
Roberto.

TomDac

former MLO owner/operator
Staff member
Reaction score
Roberto,
you have nothing to worry about...:) your English is fine and you are always respectful.

Healthy debate is definitely encouraged on this site but when people start being disrespectful (like Kevin and now Tascam), I will not tolerate it.

Oh well, I got a nice little "love note" from Tascam telling us all to go shove it.

He's got some serious anger management issues.

Tom.

Last edited:

kwr

Reaction score
I found his attacks on women particularly galling. Thanks for stepping in Tom.

Kevin (no, not that one)

aliveatfive

Reaction score
My "inner child" tells me we should email Tascam and tell him the same. (There! I got it off my chest!)

MarkNewbie

Reaction score
Whew

TomDac said:
FYI.
I've banned Tascam and told him his participation on this site is no longer welcome.
Tom,

Thanks for letting us know. I thought that he had upset Viking and Viking had "made" him dissappear as a result, whew! I was really gonna make sure that I chose my words around Viking carefully. I mean anyone with that kind of "POWER" is in charge, you know? Just kidding! I hope everyone knows I am joking. My humor is not that good so I am working on it. ;) :D

I think it is great that you have the ability to keep people like that from disrupting, what has been a great place for someone like me to learn. I had read his comments praising his Ascent i's as being the greatest loudspeakers he had ever purchased and then in another thread, totally trashing them. He did not make a lot of sense to me. His attitude towards women and others is not acceptable in my book. I feel sorry for him as he must have a really miserable life and no friends. It is a shame to go thru life with a huge "Chip" on your shoulder. Again, thanks for taking the action you took.

Mark

Latest posts