System #94 (Vantage)

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boccob

Reaction score
1. My name Is Tommy Svensson
2. I live in Halmstad Sweden
3. Martin Logan Vantage
4. 2005
5. No mods
6. Amp: S.A.T Amplifix (Bladelius)
Cd player: Bladelius Freja
Recieiver: Harman Kardon AVR 4000
Dvd: Harman Kardon DVD 25
Interconnect: Transparent Music Link Siper Balanced
Speaker Cable, Nordost Flatline gold Biwire

I had been looking for new equipment, speakers i particular. when i came across ML Clarity and realy liked them and decided i wanted a pair o ML:ans. Went to a demo of the Summit and realised that i loved them but didn´t have the money so i went for the cheaper Vantages since the sales person said that they were on the way, so i bought them unheard, probably one of the firts in sweden to have them.

Attachments

• PICT0176s.jpg
    PICT0176s.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 2,277
  • PICT0174s.jpg
    PICT0174s.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 2,209
  • PICT0189s.jpg
    PICT0189s.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 1,998
  • PICT0190s.jpg
    PICT0190s.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 1,942
  • PICT0186s.jpg
    PICT0186s.jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 3,066
Last edited:
Well at the moment i´m using a small swedish sub from Audio Pro, but its really not good and needs to be changed. First i need to buy som sort of center speaker and then a new sub

Beautiful! That's the first pair of Maple Vantages I've seen and it's made me just that much more excited about my incoming Vantages.... really nice trim you got there.

Those are maple right?

Clean and svelte system! :)

Beautiful Musical Vantage System...

Tommy,

Welcome to the ML Club!

What a wonderful Vantage system. :D I was wondering, what kind of front projection and screen do you have in your system?
I couldn't help but notice that you have a Pink Floyd - Dark Side of the Moon framed poster on the back wall of your HT room, which is very cool. I love Pink Floyd. Your HT looks very relaxing an excellent space to view or listen to wonderful music or HT... :D

Judging from the great digital photos you took of your system, I can tell you are a very talented photographer. Thank you for sharing your beautiful Vantage System with us. :D

It is good to have you here! :D

Hello Robin, thanx for the compliments

At the moment i´m using a Sanyo Z1 projector, and the screensize is about 80 inches.

Pink Floyd rocks ;-)

And Joey it´s maple

Well i have started to rearange my listening room.
I have sold most of my sorround equipment and bought a good tv instead.

I have also changed my amplifier to a Bladelius Thor MkII, and the improvment was jawbreaking. :rocker: :bowdown:

My next step is to put something on the walls. Some dampening panels probably, it looks a bit empty at the moment.

Attachments

• bänk3s.jpg
    bänk3s.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 1,622
Last edited:
Hello Boccob,
Nice looking system.
I've never seen the Bladelius products before, but I did go to their website and check out the Thor MK II. Very nice looking amplifier. It's such a great feeling when you upgrade and it works out so well. I assume it's the matching amp to the CDP?

Mike

Very nice! So crisp and clean. I can see myself relaxing in front of a set up like that :music:

Latest posts

Back