System #89 (Summit)

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes sir, fires out the bottom !! and if you play real load bass passages the speaker dances the 'mamba' right accross the floor !!

yes sir, fires out the bottom !! and if you play real load bass passages the speaker dances the 'mamba' right accross the floor !!

Dave, that's only if you play cuban music too loud. I played Strauss really loud and my summits waltzed across the floor. :D

Steve my good man!

We need new pics dude!! What do you think this is??

Pics of the new guys!

Joey :) ;)

Steve my good man!

We need new pics dude!! What do you think this is??

Pics of the new guys!

Joey :) ;)

I agree, I need to post updated pics having moved to Minneapolis. I upgraded my pre-amp to an ARC Ref-3 and my phono stage to an ARC PH-7 and my cartridge to a Shelter 9000. Just waiting to bring home ATMA-SPHERE MA1-MK2V3 they are drop dead gorgeous....SO MANY TUBES....TUBES..MMMMM…..DROOOOL

hero.jpg

Steve!

No longer in Chicagoland??? Dang man... would've loved one last little get-together....

:(

Joey

Updated Pics

Need to replace TV with 65" plasma them move the equipment onto proper stands down below the TV and out of the way of the speakers :D Steve

Back