System #79 (Revel Studio II's , previous Spire)

MartinLogan Owners (MLO)

Help Support MartinLogan Owners (MLO):

sleepysurf

Reaction score
Dave, I've heard that Pass and ML's are wonderful together! :D

BTW, even high-end cruise lines are using cable elevators these days...

cable_elevators.jpeg

Brad225

Reaction score
New system pics look great Dave. Haven't gotten use to members systems without ML's.

I'm sure it sounds heavenly though.

twich54

Forum Administrator
Reaction score
Just recently sold my ARC LS27 line stage to young friend helping to get started in this whacky hobby of ours, replaced it with the LS28. I'll take a pic one of these days ............

Brad225

Reaction score
Just recently sold my ARC LS27 line stage to young friend helping to get started in this whacky hobby of ours, replaced it with the LS28. I'll take a pic one of these days ............
Sorry I missed this.

What a selfless act of humanitarianism Dave. :) How is the LS28 sounding? We need Pics!

Dan F.

Reaction score
Have a fondness for the White Album too. When I was a kid my folks had mostly classical records, but the White Album was a welcome exception (along with Allman Brothers Eat a Peach). I'm running Marantz for CD/SACD as well (SA-10). Considered Esoteric but I think the Marantz sounds great. Maybe Esoteric is better but at a significant step up in cost. Probably I should avoid auditioning them....

twich54

Forum Administrator
Reaction score
Have a fondness for the White Album too. When I was a kid my folks had mostly classical records, but the White Album was a welcome exception (along with Allman Brothers Eat a Peach). I'm running Marantz for CD/SACD as well (SA-10). Considered Esoteric but I think the Marantz sounds great. Maybe Esoteric is better but at a significant step up in cost. Probably I should avoid auditioning them....
Dan, Marantz Is, IMO the sweet spot with regards to CD/SACD playback. Esoteric is like Porsche and Marantz is the Corvette. My comparison goes beyond just performance, God bless you need to repair your Esoteric, you will then now what I mean !

Last edited:

Latest posts