System #73 (Scenario)

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aris A

Reaction score
Name: Aris Aquino :p
ML Model: Scenario
Year Purchased: 2005(used)
Mods: spikes(on the works)
Associated Electronics:

ASL AQ2004DT (Tube preamp)
Pass Labs X150
Denon 900 DVD
Mits 65" Diamond Series RPTV
Mogami speaker cables
Silver interconnects

Hi everyone!
First timer in this informative forum. I was captivated by the sound that came out from this speakers which I just immersed myself recently with informations, articles and reviews. So I searched online and found a pair listed for sale and just went straight for it. Actually I drove from Los Angeles to San Francisco to pick it up. At first, disappointment was in the air but in the end it was well worth it. So far I'm still shopping around to which CDP should I look for to mate with my system. Anyway, good day to all!

Attachments

• Miscellaneous 103.jpg
    Miscellaneous 103.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 533
  • Miscellaneous 104.jpg
    Miscellaneous 104.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 841
  • Miscellaneous 105.jpg
    Miscellaneous 105.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 419
  • Miscellaneous 110.jpg
    Miscellaneous 110.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 798
  • Miscellaneous 115.jpg
    Miscellaneous 115.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 416
Welcome aboard...

Wow.. looks like you don't have much room to let your Logans breathe.. they REALLY need to get away from the walls. It is amazing to hear the difference when they're 3 feet from any solid surface such as your walls and entertainment center.. It's like night and day.

Last edited:
Nice and cozy setup. I love the Mitsubishi Diamond Series Big Screens.

Looking so good....

Aris,

Welcome to the ML Club.:)
Your system looks so good. I how you've added tubes to the path. Are you thinking of adding more ML's in the future?

Cheers

-Robin

Thank you...

TomDac said:
Welcome aboard...

Wow.. looks like you don't have much room to let your Logans breath.. they REALLY need to get away from the walls. It is amazing to hear the difference when they're 3 feet from any solid surface such as your walls and entertainment center.. It's like night and day.

Tom,
I guess I'm stuck with what setup I got...no more space to move around. Do you think spikes might help a bit on my setup?

Aris A said:
Tom,
I guess I'm stuck with what setup I got...no more space to move around. Do you think spikes might help a bit on my setup?

Maybe some stands or platforms. Looks like part of the panels and all of the cones are hidden behind the couches.

Back