System #57 (Ascent i, Theater i, Descent, Script i)

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi smooth,

Here is my refurbished Theater i.
No more Flying Script i's I'm afraid :)
My son and I figured-out a New way of mounting my Script i's though. I will post more photographs in my next post.

tempImageSNZR0e.jpg

tempImagenPcDAs.jpg

We mounted my Script i's on top of black crowd control towers. The towers have spring rolled straps integrated into the tops, which were used to connect to each other directing people in-lines, like at Movie Theaters or Airports. Naturally, I don't use those straps.
So my son and I just bolted the Script i's on to two of these towers. My Script i's are now at the perfect listening height for my Home Theater room.
My Script i's are also movable so I can reposition them anywhere around the room, which I choose.
I had to replace the woofers in my 2006 Script i's some months ago as well. The cones had blown-out, over time. Unfortunatly, Martin Logan does not make replacement woofers for the Script i's anymore. ML recommended an on-line speaker supply store and model # of a speaker there, which would be a better woofer and fit in my Script i's. Martin Logan Technicians gave my son and I through instructions, regarding the woofer replacement process.
My Script i's sound marvelous in my Home Theater System!
tempImageBdnKWe.jpg

We mounted my Script i's on top of black crowd control towers. The towers have spring rolled straps integrated into the tops, which were used to connect to each other directing people in-lines, like at Movie Theaters or Airports. Naturally, I don't use those straps.
So my son and I just bolted the Script i's on to two of these towers. My Script i's are now at the perfect listening height for my Home Theater room.
My Script i's are also movable so I can reposition them anywhere around the room, which I choose.
I had to replace the woofers in my 2006 Script i's some months ago as well. The cones had blown-out, over time. Unfortunatly, Martin Logan does not make replacement woofers for the Script i's anymore. ML recommended an on-line speaker supply store and model # of a speaker there, which would be a better woofer and fit in my Script i's. Martin Logan Technicians gave my son and I through instructions, regarding the woofer replacement process.
My Script i's sound marvelous in my Home Theater System!
View attachment 21032
That is a great idea for mounting scripts. I looks like they belong together.

Hi Brad,

Thank you! I appreciate your kind words.
I am now an Artist. I just love it. I currently have my Artist studio behind my Home Theater System. I like the portability of my rear Script i speakers. When I am painting several paintings or one large canvas, I can temporarily move my Script i's. This works out wonderfully well.
In addition, I can very easily adjust the script's position to the perfect spot, for the optimal sound quality.
tempImageba0Cl5.jpg

I am also an active performing musician so I have my music studio just off to the side of my Artist's Studio and behind my Home Theater Super System. I all works very well and is functional for the time being :)
tempImageVXXNYS.jpg

Back