System #57 (Ascent i, Theater i, Descent, Script i)

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Robin said:
Joe,

Dosen't Digital Video Essentials have newer, more advanced versions, which is what you are recommending, correct?

Cheers

-Robin

YES. Digital Video Essentials is in my opinion the best out.

I have been wanting to ask you, did your son get his Xbox 360?

XBox 360...

Zip3kx07 said:
YES. Digital Video Essentials is in my opinion the best out.
Joe,

I have been wanting to ask you, did your son get his Xbox 360?
Not yet, as he was only able to get in on the second shipment, of XBox 360... He says, hopefully, it will be in this week or next... :D He ordered the system with all the extras, not the basic one.

Cheers

-Robin

Robin said:
Not yet, as he was only able to get in on the second shipment, of XBox 360... He says, hopefully, it will be in this week or next... :D He ordered the system with all the extras, not the basic one.

Cheers

-Robin

Well I am sure when he get's his 360 he will enjoy it. I absolutely love mine; only wish there was more time in the day to play it. :D

Take care

XBox360...

Zip3kx07 said:
Well I am sure when he get's his 360 he will enjoy it. I absolutely love mine; only wish there was more time in the day to play it. :D

Take care
Joe,

Do you go on-line and play "Haylo 2"?

My son is soooo good at playing Haylo... As he plays he talks with his frienda and his cousins too. They have their 'Clan's', and play other 'Clan's', from all over the world. It is really amazing, as I'm sure you must know... I don't play the games, as I'm no good, I keep dieing or get killed to easily, but my son really loves it, as you do... :D

Cheers

-Robin

Robin, whats the flexible thing going out the window behind you sofa ??

You said you tubes, I agree!!!! any new updates ? Bigger room yet ??

Ahhh Tubes and a bigger room...

twich54 said:
Robin, whats the flexible thing going out the window behind you sofa ??

You said you tubes, I agree!!!! any new updates ? Bigger room yet ??
twich54,

Thank you for asking... Yeah, that's my long term plan, to add tubes to the path i. e., a tubed source - SACD player like the 'Shanling T200 and a tubed preamp like Jeff's, CJ tubed preamp. In addition, I wanted to perchase a pair of Summits, as new Front speakers, moving my Ascent i's to the surround position... ;) I want a new Anthem D1 (D2/D4/D5 whatever it will be called, when I able to purchase) processor. I also dream of having two systems in one; a two channel musical system, as well as an awesome HT system.

But Unfortunately, my current financial prospects look dim, as I am going to be putting my two sons through college, starting in June 2006. Unless I am sucessful in promoting to a higher paying position. I will have to dream, dream, dream, all I got to do is dream, dream, dream...

The flexible tubing, behind the sofa is warm air venting tube to the outside, for my in-room air-conditioner unit.

As far as a bigger HT room. I will be moving to the state of Washington in about five or six years, to our second home. In that retirement home, I will then have the down stairs day light rambler, 'Great Room', for my HT. The dementions are 20'x28'x10... Then, I'll be able to spread out into that space properly... :D

Cheers

-Robin

Last edited:
Robin said:
But Unfortunately, my current financial prospects look dim, as I am going to be putting my two sons through college, starting in June 2006. Unless I am sucessful in promoting to a higher paying position. I will have to dream, dream, dream, all I got to do is dream, dream, dream...

Dreams are where it all starts. :)

Sorry Joey...

Joey,

I should have contacted you guys sooner. I'm OK. Thanks for asking. I appricate it... :) My e-machines home computer broke down. Until I get another home computer, it is going to be difficult. I use my computer for posting here and mostly word processing type stuff.

I am here to stay... :D

Thanks again Joey.

Hmmmmm .... that wasn't very nice! Do I sense another banning in the wind? :(

Rik_Rankin said:
THIS SET-UP IS RIDICULOUS. Why in the world would you suspend ML speakers from the ceiling?

To make up for the lack of space?

Rik_Rankin said:
THIS SET-UP IS RIDICULOUS. Why in the world would you suspend ML speakers from the ceiling?

You're off to an auspicious start.
:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Really...

Rik,

If you can't anything nice, please don't say anything at all... :eek:

Thank you.

or you may have to ansewer to my younger sister...

Attachments

• gi.JPG
    gi.JPG
    111.6 KB · Views: 929
Last edited:
Hi Robin,

I love your setup. I think it is very unique.

btw, does your younger sister own a pair of MLs?

Regards, Transpa.

Robin said:
Rik,

Thank you.

or you may have to ansewer to my younger sister...
Robin thats a classic!!!!:D

Transparent said:
Hi Robin,

I love your setup. I think it is very unique.

btw, does your younger sister own a pair of MLs?

Regards, Transpa.
Transpa,

Thank you for the kind words. :)

I still working on my little sis, maybe someday... :p :D

Beautiful DNA in my Family...

chris03053 said:
Boy, things have really changed in this Forum. :)
But i don't mind. :D
chris,

What can I say, we just have good genes in our family especially the women... :p ;)

Robin said:
Rik,

Thank you.
Don’t sweet it Robin, your system is fantastic the way it is. :)

O' Ya and when can I meet your little sis? :eek:

Thanks...

Zip3kx07 said:
Don’t sweet it Robin, your system is fantastic the way it is.

O' Ya and when can I meet your little sis?
Joe,

:D Thank you for the kind words. My sis does clean-up pretty, well let's face it she's drop dead gorgeous. :p ;)

Back