System #53 (Aeon i)

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jesse,

Great opening picture with the light of the heavens shining down upon your Martin Logans! How does your SVS integrate with your Aeon i's? Great system.

Jesse,

Great pictures, especially the first one with the light. Does that mean they are "heavenly"? :rolleyes: Sorry couldn't resist.

You have a very cleat setup and I bet you are married cause everything is clean and neat. LOL :p

Welcome!

Jeff

LyleFan said:
Jesse,

Great opening picture with the light of the heavens shining down upon your Martin Logans! How does your SVS integrate with your Aeon i's? Great system.

Thanks! The SVS is good, but not perfect. I really only use it for movies, I'm happy with the bass from the Aeon's for music. The SVS does have just crazy bass for movies, it's the only way to go for that.

Jeff Zaret said:
Jesse,

Great pictures, especially the first one with the light. Does that mean they are "heavenly"? :rolleyes: Sorry couldn't resist.

You have a very cleat setup and I bet you are married cause everything is clean and neat. LOL :p

Welcome!

Jeff

Well they are heavenly, hehe. Thanks for the compliment, I try hard to keep it looking it's best. BTW, I'm not married I just got my first house, and I'm in the "keep it super clean" mode.

Thanks everyone!

Since I moved to Hawaii in March of 2006 I have been Martin Logan-less... I am planing on a move to Idaho before the end of the year and want to get back in the game, anyone have new system suggestions? I want to build a stereo setup for music only this time and my budget for everything(speaker, pre-pro,amp, wire, etc.) will be about 6k. Any help would be great as I have fell behind on the newest stuff.

Back